2019 Spectacular September Hauls

Born on the first of September,

This is my month for all to remember!

Big or small,

Bought at the discount store or the mall,

Dont be shy! Show me your haul!😍🕵🕵🕵🕵

768027372_1391388.gif

RE: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls

Happy birthday month!! That palette is STUNNING😍😍 I think I I’ll also treat myself to it for my birthday in October😇

Re: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls

That palette looks so pretty @sonnydee!

@sonnydee  What a fabulous birthday treat! ❤️ The vermilion, amethyst, and mossy green shadows keep making me want this palette. How do the Midnight Sun mattes feel, compared to mattes in other Mothership palettes (if you have one) or the 6-pan mini motherships? 

I’m waiting til Friday to visit my local PMG-stocked Sephora and play with a Midnight Sun tester before deciding to buy. I wish that store would also have Natasha’s Metropolis palette in stock this week, so I could try both palettes and decide between them. 😄 If I didn’t have a rouge reward to use, I’d wait until November sales to by either palette. 

I have ALL the pats-if there's one in particular you are...

I have ALL the pats-if there's one in particular you are curious about. 😍😍😍😍(& my metropolis is coming tomorrow) I'll have to compare- but the d. brown matte was really patchy but better on the 2nd swatch. BUT that red😳 maybe it will do better on the eyes.....@WinglessOne lucky you can visit & buy in person

@sonnydee it's so pretty ... i'm trying to resist until the next Sephora sale 😉 but we'll see 😉 Enjoy and happy birthday!

be strong💪! but I did use the 10% off coupon @blackkitty...

be strong💪! but I did use the 10% off coupon @blackkitty2014

Hi @sonnydee ,

Oh it's so pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT love the packaging!

Thanks @JaneanBT love the packaging!

Thank you for the swatches! That teal green shade is really catching my eye. <333

You are welcome @PenelopeBT the green caught my eye too!

You are welcome @PenelopeBT the green caught my eye too!

@sonnydee  Oooh you got midnight sun!!  😍😍😍 So gorgeous!

Had to complete my collection😜 @drrragon

Had to complete my collection😜 @drrragon

@sonnydee  Yay! Happy Birthday to you! That is one gorgeous palette, and can't wait to see swatches. 

Thanks @PrettyPaint all the big expensive palettes purcha...

Thanks @PrettyPaint all the big expensive palettes purchases this month -cause its my 🎂. swatches are added. sorry was in the middle of putting up grogeries. dang adulting!

Re: Thanks @PrettyPaint all the big expensive palettes purcha...

@sonnydee  Oh they are beautiful! Thank you! 🙂  I am extremely slow at putting away groceries, by the way. Not one of my favorite chores. 

Re: Thanks @PrettyPaint all the big expensive palettes purcha...

Ugghhhh😩😫 but not as bad as putting away your suitcase & things AFTER vacation @PrettyPaint  glad you like them!

2019 Spectacular September Hauls

mini "I bought it because I saw so-and-so using it" haul. These packages were just what i needed to cheer me up after this past weekend. Dorian left me without power for about three days and I've been listening to people complain about their discomfort for being without electricity for a day or so. I'm so relieved, there were no serious injuries or deaths linked to the storm but we're still working on cleaning up afterwards. back to the fun things. Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment because Stephanie Nicole raved about it. Ole Henriksen PHAT facial mask because Amrezy snuck it in her skincare routine IG story before it was even announced and I've been intrigued ever since. Stellar Brilliant Primer because Babs Beauty and Tati both boasted about it. Tatcha Silk Canvas and Farmacy Honey Potion point perks. Charlotte Tilbury foundation DS. scrunchies from Etsy

@Nickelliebear1 Great haul. 

@Nickelliebear1 ,

Very nice haul!

excellent haul! @Nickelliebear1

excellent haul! @Nickelliebear1

Nice haul @Nickelliebear1!

testing