Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

Yesterday I received the best Tuesday surprise - a wonderful gratis from the @SephoraBIC team! I cannot say thank you enough🤗 Three of the items I received were on my Loves list for purchase. 

When @BrendaBT mentioned me in the post about false lashes I was expecting my package to be one, mayyybe two, pairs of false lashes to try out. I was so wrong! My wonderfully wrapped package included the following items: 

CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom Travel Spray .34oz/10mL

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love Eau So Sweet 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL

Velour Lashes Effortless - No Trim - Natural Lash Collection Mini Me

99925180-5FCB-47E9-9237-8A253E97A6F5.jpeg

I plan to update the OP with reviews (and better formatting) as I try out these items in the coming week. Thank you again and a million times for thinking of me, @TeamBIC @KatieBT !

4/17 Review

Hey guys! I've had a couple of weeks to try out most of the products and here are my initial thoughts...

Glow Recipe:

Spoiler

Olaplex Bond Smoother:

Spoiler

Skinfix Hand Cream:

Spoiler

Sephora Hot Tip Liner:

Spoiler

I'm still working out my feelings on the fragrance and i haven't been brave enough for the falsies. But! I'll try to update you guys again in a couple of weeks 🙂

Re: ❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

Congrats @scott1201 I can't wait to read your reviews.

Re: ❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

@scott1201 How exciting, congrats! I recently tried the Skin Fix Hand Repair Cream and it's amazing for dry, rough hands like mine. I hope you love it as well! <333

❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

congrats @scott1201 everything looks amazing!! I just ordered the watermelon mist the other day! 💗💗💗

That's so awesome! What a wonderful surprise. It's things like these that can just brighten up your day when you least expect it. I'm sure you're having lots of fun trying it all! Enjoy!

This is wonderful @scott1201 and I'm so excited for you!

Have you used other Olaplex products? Either way I'm really curious about that one! Also the hand cream - always can use more hand cream! I'll be stalking this posts for your updates as you get to try these goodies. 😉

What a fun gratis! I hope you enjoy all of the goodies, @scott1201!

@scott1201  Woo congrats!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Especially on the Clean.

Congratulations @scott1201!

Congrats, @scott1201 !! The Watermelon mist has intrigued me since it was announced. I can't wait to hear what you think of it and the rest of the products 😊

congrats @scott1201  can't wait for your thoughts!

Congrats on this @scott1201 - awesome gratis! I’ve been interested in the Glow Recipe so will be hoping to hear your thoughts on that one soon👍🏼😄

@eshoe it truly does smell like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.  The finish is beautiful, too!

Going on the short-list, @CookieGirl1 😄

@scott1201 wow that's an amazing gratis! Congrats and enjoy! I can't wait for your review on these products 🙂

55 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 99925180-5FCB-47E9-9237-8A253E97A6F5.jpeg
  • A5002B91-8345-4DD5-8A72-1EE88C671D47.jpeg
testing