Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

Yesterday I received the best Tuesday surprise - a wonderful gratis from the @SephoraBIC team! I cannot say thank you enough🤗 Three of the items I received were on my Loves list for purchase. 

When @BrendaBT mentioned me in the post about false lashes I was expecting my package to be one, mayyybe two, pairs of false lashes to try out. I was so wrong! My wonderfully wrapped package included the following items: 

CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom Travel Spray .34oz/10mL

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love Eau So Sweet 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL

Velour Lashes Effortless - No Trim - Natural Lash Collection Mini Me

99925180-5FCB-47E9-9237-8A253E97A6F5.jpeg

I plan to update the OP with reviews (and better formatting) as I try out these items in the coming week. Thank you again and a million times for thinking of me, @TeamBIC @KatieBT !

4/17 Review

Hey guys! I've had a couple of weeks to try out most of the products and here are my initial thoughts...

Glow Recipe:

Spoiler

Olaplex Bond Smoother:

Spoiler

Skinfix Hand Cream:

Spoiler

Sephora Hot Tip Liner:

Spoiler

I'm still working out my feelings on the fragrance and i haven't been brave enough for the falsies. But! I'll try to update you guys again in a couple of weeks 🙂

Re: ❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

Updated the OP with my first round of reviews 🙂

Re: ❤️ Thank You Sephora, Olaplex, Glow Recipe, Clean, Mark Jacobs, Skinfix, & Velour!

Thanks for the update @scott1201!

Congrats on the gratis @scott1201!!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about everything!

An initial review for some of the products:

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

I had bought this previously, and already love it. I've mostly used it as a first step after washing my face, and I love how refreshing it is. As others have mentioned, it smells exactly like watermelon jolly ranchers. 

I also have used it as a final step after applying my makeup (but before mascara) a few times. It worked incredibly well at melting the powder into my skin, but my mascara started to transfer underneath my eyes around late afternoon —which doesn't usually happen. 

I definitely plan on continuing to use it as the first step in skincare, but — since I have very oily skin — I will not be using it to set my makeup in the future.

OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme :

I do not think I am the target demographic for this product. I have never dyed my hair, I do not heat style my hair more than a handful of times a year, and I get regular trims so I don't really have much damage at all. That being said, this is still a very nice leave-in product. I definitely used too much, but it didn't feel like there was a bunch of  residue in my hair. I also didn't make my hair look greasy at all. I can't speak to the reparative qualities, but one of the reviews said that this leave in helped with extending washes so I plan on testing that out.

Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love Eau So Sweet 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

I apologize that I do not have a very well developed nose. This smells very very sweet to me. I think it would be a very good spring fragrance for a lot of people, just not for me. I am very self conscious about smelling sweet when my blood sugars are running too high, and this perfume unfortunately reminded me of that. However, I think this is something my mom would love, so I will be handing it off to her.

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL

I love this already, and it is much needed after the cold winter we've had. I think its a bit heavy for daytime use for me, but I applied it before I went to bed and woke up with very smooth, soft hands. I appreciate that it's not scented, as I don't like too many heavy scents right before bed.

CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom 3.4oz/100mL

I really like this. I think the scent is clean and not too overpowering.

I'm working on practicing my eyeliner (thanks @WinglessOne !), so hopefully I'll have some thoughts on the eyeliner and lashes to share soon.

@skcfan  Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the eyeliner! 🙂 It didn’t occur to me to try this as a second (post-wash) skincare step. Hmm, I might try that myself! 

Thank you for the updates @skcfan!

@skcfan thank you for your thoughts. That hand cream sounds good indeed.

Congratulations, @scott1201 & @skcfan!  I look forward to your reviews.  Enjoy your goodies! 

@scott1201congrats! Looking forward to reading your reviews 🙂

@scott1201  Congratulations! The Olaplex is so exciting to try out.

Congratulations @scott1201 !

I received this today as well. I’m so excited to try everything out! 

Thank you @VelourLashes @marcjacobs SkinFix, @Olaplex @GlowRecipe Clean, Sephora Collection, and @TeamBIC !!!A5002B91-8345-4DD5-8A72-1EE88C671D47.jpeg

Congratulations on  receiving this Gratis from Sephora, @skcfan !  You'll have a great time trying everything out!

Have fun @skcfan !

Congratulations, @skcfan!

Congratulations, @skcfan!

This is great @skcfan! Enjoy everything and let us know your favorites!

@skcfan Congratulations on receiving this gratis. Can’t wait for the review. 

Woohoo! 🙌🏼 Congratulations @skcfan! What a wonderful gratis! 🤩 Enjoy your treats! 💗Excited to hear your thoughts on these! 

Congratulations @skcfan 

yaaaaaaaay!! congrats @skcfan

yaaaaaaaay!! congrats @skcfan

Congratulations @skcfan!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 99925180-5FCB-47E9-9237-8A253E97A6F5.jpeg
  • A5002B91-8345-4DD5-8A72-1EE88C671D47.jpeg
testing