Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

When a โ€œquick returnโ€ turns into a mini haul!!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ Loads of great finds @AnnaKreil! Enjoy your new treats!

You picked up a lot of great items, @AnnaKreil!

@AnnaKreil love your mini haul!!!โ€™

What a great haul!! Enjoy your goodies !

Yeah, I feel ya lol

excellent @AnnaKreil sometimes you just gotta give in to...

excellent @AnnaKreil sometimes you just gotta give in to beauty

Awesome haul @AnnaKreil! Enjoy all your goodies!

@AnnaKreil Great haul๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had to go with Nars Orgasm and Laguna Beach Bronzer Duo, Nars Orgasm Lip balm, YSL Touche Eclat All in one Glow, YSL Touche Eclat High Cover Radiant concealer, Kosas Tinted Face Oil, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Toner and the get started kit from Tatcha for the win!!

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

So many amazing goodies! Love your haul @livsmmore! ๐Ÿ˜

I love the Tatcha kit, @livsmmore! I hear great things about the Kosas face oil, too.  I hope you love it!

Beautiful haul! So many pretties ๐Ÿ˜

Gorgeous haul!!!!

awesome products! @livsmmore

awesome products! @livsmmore

@livsmmore Fabulous haul! Those brands are my favorite skincare and makeup brands( Fresh,Nars, YSL, Kosas and Tatcha)

@livsmmore great haul. I see a lot of favorites of mine.  You will love Tatcha. 

Love the Tatcha set, @livsmmore .

it's a game changer for sure! but my super fav is the new...

it's a game changer for sure! but my super fav is the new dewy moisturizer by Tatcha. it's so much better than the one in the set!!

Fantastic haul @livsmmore! Enjoy all your goodies!

Hi everyone! Here is my mini haul:

From Sephora, I bought the Fresh Sugar Lemon hydrating lip balm and Sephora lipstick in โ€œSephora Loves NY,โ€ redeemed points for Tarte mascara and YSL mini lipstick, got the Kat Von D mascara with $25 purchase, and chose the Drunk Elephant facial moisturizer and Sephora clay masks as my samples. From Ulta, I got the Ofra Cosmetics blush in โ€œCrazy Pinkโ€ and from Marshallโ€™s, I found the Lipstick Queen lip liner in โ€œMauveโ€ for only $3.99!From Sephora, I bought the Fresh Sugar Lemon hydrating lip balm and Sephora lipstick in โ€œSephora Loves NY,โ€ redeemed points for Tarte mascara and YSL mini lipstick, got the Kat Von D mascara with $25 purchase, and chose the Drunk Elephant facial moisturizer and Sephora clay masks as my samples. From Ulta, I got the Ofra Cosmetics blush in โ€œCrazy Pinkโ€ and from Marshallโ€™s, I found the Lipstick Queen lip liner in โ€œMauveโ€ for only $3.99!

โ€œSephora Loves NYโ€ lipstick, Iโ€™m from NY so I picked it up because of that lol and I love the packaging. I was pleasantly suprised that this was a cream finish and not a matte one as pictured online. Itโ€™s a pretty rosy nude shade on me.โ€œSephora Loves NYโ€ lipstick, Iโ€™m from NY so I picked it up because of that lol and I love the packaging. I was pleasantly suprised that this was a cream finish and not a matte one as pictured online. Itโ€™s a pretty rosy nude shade on me.

The YSL mini lipstick point perkThe YSL mini lipstick point perk

The inside of the Sephora clay masks sampleThe inside of the Sephora clay masks sample

2,781 Replies
testing