Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awesome haul @IttyxBittyxMe

Thank you!

You look stunning in the wedding photo!

Thank you! 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations!!! And great pics! Great choices, enjoy๐Ÿ’•

Congrats on getting married! Your dress is so beautiful......great haul too ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you!

My Sephora and Sephora Inside JCPENNEY  purchases. This is the first time I had success in getting any samples (DS) in JCP. The lady was super sweet and I think I might just start shopping in SiJCP since regular store never has any prepackaged samples (though they always offer to make one).

Sephora inside JCPenny (loving the DS samples)Sephora inside JCPenny (loving the DS samples)

Sephora main storeSephora main store

I love your DE choices, @naturalooks15!

I love your DE choices, @naturalooks15!

great haul @naturalooks15 ๐Ÿ˜

great haul @naturalooks15 ๐Ÿ˜

Nice haul, I am loving the Living Proof detox as well. A little jealous as my JCP is closing in July so no more SEPHORA either.

Ohhh I LOVE the Umbra Tinte. I use it as a primer most days and it works wonderfully. 

Nice picks, @naturalooks15! I'd love hear how you like the DE balm once you tried it!

@quspork  Tried yesterday but no makeup, only Umbra and it was ok. I love my PeeKee bar more. I think I will see the difference when I use this for make-up removal. 

Its weird to say that for me about a DE product but I think i had liked the Boscia Make-up break-up oil more or maybe I just have much higher expectations from DE. I do have some of Boscia oil left so i will probably do a compare. This feels very very similar to Farmacy green clean Balm (I had only tried sample of that so about 2-3 washes).

will give an update soon after I use it for make up removal.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great haul!

awesome haul @naturalooks15 ! Enjoy all your new goodies!

@naturalooks15 Have you tried the Briogeo before or is it a new product to you? I was taking a look at that so I was wondering how you liked it. 

I havenโ€™t tried this particular Briogeo yet @alexasteph  but I read good things so thought of trying it. Will let you know once I have tried it.

i do have the โ€˜Donโ€™t despair repair maskโ€™ and like that one as it give more definition to my waves but I donโ€™t find time for that one at every wash plus I was looking for something more frequent use for leave in.

@naturalooks15 Yeah that was sort of my thought process too. I have used the deep conditioner and really enjoyed it but I like the idea of a daily treatment as well. Excited to hear your thoughts!

Nice haul @naturalooks15!

Thanks @faeriegirl  I almost bought the Kopari deo based on your review and @fieldsofclover โ€™s but my store didnโ€™t have it plus the SA in my store said that it melts very fast and makes a mess so I thought I will double check with you two if you have similar experience. Do you?

2,781 Replies
testing