Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now 😁 April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up 😘

RE: 🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉

Now that I've laid everything out to take a picture, I think I went overboard in April 😂 but to be fair, I did have a $100 Rouge reward and used it for the Milk Makeup bronzer and the first Farmacy Honeymoon Glow. I also had a Kiehl's store credit to use during their F&F sale. Everything else except the Kopari deodorant was bought during the Rouge sale.. so I guess not THAT crazy 🙈🙈🙈 The Honeymoon Glow was that amazing that I had to buy a second one with the discount!

Re: RE: 🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉

@mmmiu  awesome haul !!

I love your Farmacy products,  @mmmiu!

Wonderful haul @mmmiu! Lots of great skincare - love it! 🙂

@mmmiu  Awesome haul! I love the milk bronzer and blush and I'm really digging the Kosas oil sample and will probably place an order tomorrow 🙂

I'm curious about the Anastasia dipbrow gel, let me know once you had a chance to play with it.

love this haul @mmmiu

love this haul @mmmiu

@mmmiu amazing haul. Love the goodies you got. 

Awesome haul @mmmiu! Enjoy all your goodies!

Re: 🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉

One more haul photo for April: the no. 1 reason I made sure my cruise included a port in Jamaica. 

2 of my bags of treasure from Jamaica.2 of my bags of treasure from Jamaica.

If we’d had more time in port, I’d have traveled up the Blue Mountains to buy beans straight from a coffee plantation. (I’ve done that before. The drive up is terrifying, but it’s gorgeous up there.) But buying 100% JBM coffee from anywhere in Jamaica is much cheaper than buying it in the US. This isn’t my usual JBM brand, but it’s definitely tasty enough. These 2 bags plus a few others should keep me happy for a few months. 🙂 

That sounds wonderful @WinglessOne!❤️

@WinglessOne   Oooohh, yum!   Coffee that fresh is wonderful!  I have a friend who used to fly to Rome and would bring me back freshly roasted coffee from Tazza d'Oro.  The beans stayed fresh so much longer than anything I could buy at home. 

@Ispend2much6  @Sunnysmom  If I could realistically afford all the travel involved, I’d visit the growing regions of my favorite coffees and buy direct from plantations. I’d have to visit Ethiopia, Indonesia, Yemen, Brazil, Kenya, Costa Rica, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii (though I already buy Kona beans direct from a plantation there), and other places I’m forgetting right now. Fresh Italian roasted beans would be fantastic! 

@WinglessOne So good! I’ve only had fresh Kona and Costa Rican.  Others sound amazing!

@WinglessOne   You have great taste!  I'd join you to Ethiopia and Papua New Guinea. 🙂   In the meantime, I'm pretty happy with Illy's Ethiopian coffee beans and Equator Coffee's offerings. 🙂  Their Mocha Java is incredible, as is their Sumatran roasts when they offer them.

Sounds just delicious @Ispend2much6 @WinglessOne! I can almost smell it! Yummy. 

@WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste 😉

@WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste 😉

Re: @WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste 😉

@lmaster  It’s soooooo good! If you’re ever in Jamaica, especially near the Blue Mountains (in Ocho Rios or Kingston), and you like coffee, do not come home without at least one bag of 100% JBM. Or if you’re ever in Chicago and I haven’t used up all my beans, I’d happily brew you a cup! 🙂

Re: @WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste 😉

@WinglessOne so sweet!! Thank you for the offer

Sephora sale haul😊1F4AB001-98CB-4FDA-8304-34156FD61848.jpeg

I tried samples of Farmacy honey potion and honey savior and had to get full sizes. I’ve been curious to see how Volitions vitamin c strawberry serum compares to DE c-firma. I’m always on the hunt for a great volumizing set so I chose Amikas 3D. This is my first Pat McGrath lipstick set. I got Sephora Collection rouge lacquer in excellence. I had to get the Natasha Denona mini star so now I have all 4 minis😊

@faeriegirl ,

That's a great haul! I haven't tried the Farmacy Honey Potion yet.

1 Reply
testing