Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now that I've laid everything out to take a picture, I think I went overboard in April ๐Ÿ˜‚ but to be fair, I did have a $100 Rouge reward and used it for the Milk Makeup bronzer and the first Farmacy Honeymoon Glow. I also had a Kiehl's store credit to use during their F&F sale. Everything else except the Kopari deodorant was bought during the Rouge sale.. so I guess not THAT crazy ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ The Honeymoon Glow was that amazing that I had to buy a second one with the discount!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mmmiu  awesome haul !!

I love your Farmacy products,  @mmmiu!

Wonderful haul @mmmiu! Lots of great skincare - love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@mmmiu  Awesome haul! I love the milk bronzer and blush and I'm really digging the Kosas oil sample and will probably place an order tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm curious about the Anastasia dipbrow gel, let me know once you had a chance to play with it.

love this haul @mmmiu

love this haul @mmmiu

@mmmiu amazing haul. Love the goodies you got. 

Awesome haul @mmmiu! Enjoy all your goodies!

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

One more haul photo for April: the no. 1 reason I made sure my cruise included a port in Jamaica. 

2 of my bags of treasure from Jamaica.2 of my bags of treasure from Jamaica.

If weโ€™d had more time in port, Iโ€™d have traveled up the Blue Mountains to buy beans straight from a coffee plantation. (Iโ€™ve done that before. The drive up is terrifying, but itโ€™s gorgeous up there.) But buying 100% JBM coffee from anywhere in Jamaica is much cheaper than buying it in the US. This isnโ€™t my usual JBM brand, but itโ€™s definitely tasty enough. These 2 bags plus a few others should keep me happy for a few months. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

That sounds wonderful @WinglessOne!โค๏ธ

@WinglessOne   Oooohh, yum!   Coffee that fresh is wonderful!  I have a friend who used to fly to Rome and would bring me back freshly roasted coffee from Tazza d'Oro.  The beans stayed fresh so much longer than anything I could buy at home. 

@Ispend2much6  @Sunnysmom  If I could realistically afford all the travel involved, Iโ€™d visit the growing regions of my favorite coffees and buy direct from plantations. Iโ€™d have to visit Ethiopia, Indonesia, Yemen, Brazil, Kenya, Costa Rica, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii (though I already buy Kona beans direct from a plantation there), and other places Iโ€™m forgetting right now. Fresh Italian roasted beans would be fantastic! 

@WinglessOne So good! Iโ€™ve only had fresh Kona and Costa Rican.  Others sound amazing!

@WinglessOne   You have great taste!  I'd join you to Ethiopia and Papua New Guinea. ๐Ÿ™‚   In the meantime, I'm pretty happy with Illy's Ethiopian coffee beans and Equator Coffee's offerings. ๐Ÿ™‚  Their Mocha Java is incredible, as is their Sumatran roasts when they offer them.

Sounds just delicious @Ispend2much6 @WinglessOne! I can almost smell it! Yummy. 

@WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste ๐Ÿ˜‰

@WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: @WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster  Itโ€™s soooooo good! If youโ€™re ever in Jamaica, especially near the Blue Mountains (in Ocho Rios or Kingston), and you like coffee, do not come home without at least one bag of 100% JBM. Or if youโ€™re ever in Chicago and I havenโ€™t used up all my beans, Iโ€™d happily brew you a cup! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @WinglessOne oh how I wish I could have a taste ๐Ÿ˜‰

@WinglessOne so sweet!! Thank you for the offer

Sephora sale haul๐Ÿ˜Š1F4AB001-98CB-4FDA-8304-34156FD61848.jpeg

I tried samples of Farmacy honey potion and honey savior and had to get full sizes. Iโ€™ve been curious to see how Volitions vitamin c strawberry serum compares to DE c-firma. Iโ€™m always on the hunt for a great volumizing set so I chose Amikas 3D. This is my first Pat McGrath lipstick set. I got Sephora Collection rouge lacquer in excellence. I had to get the Natasha Denona mini star so now I have all 4 minis๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl ,

That's a great haul! I haven't tried the Farmacy Honey Potion yet.

31 Replies
testing