Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Adding more lippies to my list after seeing your haul @Gemini619! ๐Ÿ’ž

I like your new lip products, @Gemini619! Also, the mask sampler sounds like a great idea.

great haul enjoy @Gemini619

great haul enjoy @Gemini619

@Gemini619 Nice haul๐Ÿ˜‰

@Gemini619 you got so many good stuff. The Fresh lemon lip balm sounds wonderful. 

Ooh, @Gemini619, I'm trying very hard to talk myself out of the FRESH - Sugar Lemon Hydrating Lip Balmbecause I really don't NEED it but it sounds amazing!  Hope you enjoy it.

And it smells amazing too! It smells just like a lemon cookie. I used it last night before bed and my lips felt so soft and smooth. I love it!

@Gemini619   I think I need that Ofra  blush!  How beautiful!

Thank you! Itโ€™s small and fits perfectly in my magnetic palette. Itโ€™s currently $9 at Ulta if youโ€™re interested, but not trying to enable you either lol. Itโ€™s a beautiful pink/purple shade.

Nice haul @Gemini619! Enjoy all your goodies!

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spring haul!! Wicked delicious new flavor of Ben & Jerry's! ๐ŸฆAnd uber excited to experiment with more eyeshadows and found some new favs from Ulta and Sephora! The weather is finally relaxing on the ice cold and giving us sun and warmth! And loving this Ikigai book! Hope everyone is having an amazing spring! Loving the hauls on here!!

What a fabulous spring haul @GodivaMoon! ๐Ÿ’“ That Urban Bourbon ice cream sounds delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹

@GodivaMoon Wow so many great products! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@GodivaMoon love everything you got.  I havenโ€™t tried that ice cream flavor before. It sounds delicious. 

I love your new palettes! The book sounds interesting, to...

I love your new palettes! The book sounds interesting, too, @GodivaMoon!

Re: I love your new palettes! The book sounds interesting, to...

@curlychiquita The book was great! Already finished it! Great way to refocus perspective.

@GodivaMoon love your haul! that bronzer is beautiful

@GodivaMoon love your haul! that bronzer is beautiful

@GodivaMoon   Thanks for testing that ice cream for me!  I've been kind of stuck on the S'mores flavor but it's getting hard to find. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think I need to try that ice cream ๐Ÿ˜„ everything else are lovely picks!

@GodivaMoon OMG what a great haul!!! ๐Ÿ’• : ) Is that FRESH Cream (the philosophy perfume)? I love that scent! I had purchased it in the rollerball and loved it - absolutely loved it but I just wanted it to be a bit stronger or to be able to saturate myself in it and that was hard with the rollerball.  I was wondering - do you know if the lovely scent lasts a bit longer with a few extra sprays? Thanks thanks! : )

@RoseCharlie Yes, it is the Fresh Cream Philosophy perfume! Smells sooo good! On me it doesn't last all day. Chanel no.5 and pretty much anything Jo Malone lasts ALL day on me that I've noticed. But that doesn't stop me from using the Fresh Cream. I still love it! 

testing