Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: @faeriegirl, Thanks. I'm hoping my store gets the new Bit...

@Luvstravel I donโ€™t need anything else either but all these new releases are making it hard๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

My first and last April haul until I get my goodies from the VIB sale ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nordies- I bought this and ended up finding a brand new replacement I had bought a year ago the next day. Now I have 2 brand new Good Genes enough to last me 2 years (hopefully).

nordies.jpg

Sephora- Weekly Wow deal

sephoraww.jpg

Ulta

Restocks and GWP'sRestocks and GWP'sReplacement palette for the one that got stolen last monthReplacement palette for the one that got stolen last monthRestock for myself and one for my bfRestock for myself and one for my bf

HUM Direct

hum.JPG

BBW

Restocks and freebie body washRestocks and freebie body wash

Ciate London direct- Couldn't resist the Roger highlight at 25% off

ciatedirect.jpg

this haul is fantastic @gonerogue

this haul is fantastic @gonerogue

Great shopping, @gonerogue! I l have backups for my skinc...

Great shopping, @gonerogue! I l have backups for my skincare, as well!

Nice haul @gonerogue! ๐Ÿ’“  that foot peel and the Skin Laundry sheet mask! 

@gonerogue you picked up a lot of great items.  I love the Flex hairspray. 

@gonerogue ,

Lovely hauls!  I'm coveting your Jessica Rabbit Highlighter!

Ooh, @gonerogue, you got so many fun things!  Glad I'm not the only one who has backups of Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 mltoo--I think I have 2 or 3 bottles of the mid-size bottles because I'd hate to run out anytime soon.

@CookieGirl1 

I had a hunch that I had a backup but I was looking for it in the wrong place so I ended up finding it after I did the purchase and I typically donโ€™t like to do returns so I see it as a win for me ๐Ÿค“

@gonerogue Amazing haul!๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m also using the same thing that I got from Sephora favorites kit(scouted by Sephora set) but mine is in a deluxe size. So far I like how it feels on my skin and Iโ€™m already thinking of picking this up in the full size during the sale๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy everything ๐Ÿค—

@mezzotown88 

Are you referring to the Farsali liquid glass? If so, Iโ€™m so excited to see what it will do for my complexion!

@gonerogue oh Iโ€™m sorry I thought I wrote it... I was actually referring to the good genes from SR.. Anyways hope to hear back what you think of the Farsali one when you get a chance to try ๐Ÿค—

@mezzotown88  my mistake! I was half asleep and thinking of the farsali since I just picked it up during the sale. I do love me some Good Genes and Iโ€™m kinda glad I have enough to last me some time because it is pricey ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great haul!

@gonerogue, spectacular haul โฃ Can I ask how you use your...

@gonerogue, spectacular haul โฃ Can I ask how you use your Good Genes? I've read different ways, so I was just curious. That was awesome coming across the other bottle of it that you already had.

@gonerogue, thanks so much, that's exactly what I was loo...

@gonerogue, thanks so much, that's exactly what I was looking for, how you use it and how often.

Re: @gonerogue, spectacular haul โฃ Can I ask how you use your...

@Luvstravel  hi there! I use Good Genes at night before I go to bed. I use it roughly 3x a week in conjunction with Luna. I cleanse my face, put Luna all over my face and wait a few minutes for it to absorb. After a few minutes, I put GG on my fingers and put it all over my face but focus on the t-zone mostly. I can go to bed right away and not feel like the product comes off on the pillow so I would say both of these products absorb very quickly ๐Ÿ™‚

Fantastic haul @gonerogue! Enjoy all your goodies!

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

My Sephora haulin for the week. I redeemed a $100 Rouge reward early since I read multiple times you cant use it during the sale..that's Muse #54 for medium to tan skin. And I knew the highlight would be one to use when I want to blind people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ Ebay/Mercari haul for the ND singles morgana & bronzage

there's something so satisfying about Marc Jacobs packagi...

there's something so satisfying about Marc Jacobs packaging @sonnydee ๐Ÿ˜

Re: there's something so satisfying about Marc Jacobs packagi...

Agreed @lmaster feels so luxe when I have to apply it in public. Alot better feeling that pulling out a old lip smacker๐Ÿ˜‰ (nothin wrong with lip smackers but ya know what I mean)

16 Replies
testing