Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

First picture, Sephora. Second picture, Ulta (21 days of beauty where I got everything on my wish list that was at least 50% off AND those UD sets when they had the extra points on them). Third picture, Ipsy (there were more masks and a palette.. palette was horrid so I gave it away, I use two sheet masks a day so I go through those puppies fast). Forth picture, Tony Moly and Soko Glam (there were a lot more masks... I used them). Fifth picture, random retailers (Colourpop custom palette, foundation, brush, and promotional bag from KVD, Maybelline foundation from Walgreens, Rose beauty water from... I donโ€™t remember. That actually might have been Ulta. And lastly my Native purchase of seasonal soaps And deodorants along with my new soap dish from Amazon).

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

You use two sheet masks a day?? I can only imagine how perfect your skin must be. That's some serious dedication!

@HunterKathleen Hah! I wish.... but I must say it is much better than if I don't. If I go a week without I swear I age 10 years. A lot of it is the psychological benefits that comes with the routine, because it reduces stress and helps me reset.

@Weetart I agree with that about masks being great for relaxation! (Until my boyfriend wants to bug me and tries to lick them off my face. Ew. Then it's not so relaxing, lol.)

Such a magnificent haul @Weetart! Love that SdJ set and just look at all those fun sheet masks! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Weetart, these are amazing hauls!

Also, I have that Marvis set.  I'm down to the ginger toothpaste only.  I love having these to pack for trips and then I use them up the rest of the way at home.

outstanding haul @Weetart so many fun products to play with

outstanding haul @Weetart so many fun products to play with

@Weetart thatโ€™s an amazing haul. I love how you laid everything out. Enjoy. 

@Weetart Wow! You got so many amazing products! Enjoy your haul! ๐Ÿค—

Wow, that's a major haul! I always wanted to try the Marvis toothpastes.

@Weetart   Marvis has great toothpaste; I really like their cinnamon and licorice flavors.

Awesome haul @Weetart! Enjoy all your goodies!

Fabulous haul!!!

RE: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

A Sally Beauty haul! Forgot to post this earlier in the week. Iโ€™ve tried everything so far except the strengthening mask. Love everything!! The nails are amazing and Iโ€™ve had many pairs before, they stay on SO WELL and are so cute, I get so many compliments on them. The hair spray is probably the best hold Iโ€™ve had yet! The rest of the hair products work great, they all smell good too. For any curly girls who are familiar with the Denman Brush, this Ion brush is a fantastic dupe! It makes awesome clumps, (I removed 4 rows)

I really need to see where the nearest Sally's is - the one I used to go to closed. ๐Ÿ˜• That almond and avocado mousse looks good. Enjoy your haul @samkeaysxo!

those nails are so cute @samkeaysxo

those nails are so cute @samkeaysxo

@samkeaysxo great haul. Enjoy. 

@samkeaysxo love everything you got.. those are some great hair products! Enjoy ๐Ÿค—

@samkeaysxo I was about to order some of the dashing diva nails from yesstyle, but wondered how good they were. You just enabled my purchase - thank you โค๏ธ

Awesome haul @samkeaysxo!

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

good ol Charlotte knowing my weakness!

21 Replies
testing