Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gahhh!!! I can't decide! Those CT palettes are soooo pretty! Beautiful haul @darlyndar! Thanks for the swatches!

They really are, @itsfi! If youโ€™re like me and can fluctuate between light medium and tan, either one will work, which is why I got both. I even use different highlight shades on my face...a more peachy/coral or gold/bronze on the high points of my cheeks and a true champagne on my nose and Cupidโ€™s bow. It adds more dimension, in my opinion. I love the fact that my skin color allows for more options but my wallet may not. Lol

Thank you for the swatches @darlyndar and the review! I feel like Iโ€™m going to go for the darker one!

I agree, @Kim888! I wore a mix of both last night and loooooved it. I used the new Nars Orgasm cream palette underneath my highlight to make it more intense but will definitely use them alone during the day. I also used the lighter bronzer as my nose contour. I always use a lighter shade so It doesnโ€™t look like I have a stripe down my nose and that works perfectly. Iโ€™m super happy with these palettes. I wanted both of them as soon as they were leaked, so I wouldโ€™ve purchased them both no matter what. 

@darlyndar, so happy you received them so quickly ๐Ÿ™‚ Just...

@darlyndar, so happy you received them so quickly ๐Ÿ™‚ Just my preferences from your swatches, I like the Becca over the Lightgasm, but on the second pic, I prefer the Lovegasm over the Becca. They are all gorgeous though, enjoy your summer coming up with all your beautiful face palettes ๐Ÿ˜˜

@darlyndar  such pretty colours!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค

The CT palettes are so gorgeous! Thank you for your swatc...

The CT palettes are so gorgeous! Thank you for your swatches, @darlyndar!

Wow @darlyndar. Thx you so much for the swatches and comparison. This will be tough to choose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Nice to hear your thoughts/comparison, @darlyndar.  I think a lot of people will find it helpful!

omg those are life @darlyndar

omg those are life @darlyndar

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

These palettes are just so pretty to look at. Enjoy, @darlyndar!

Those palettes look gorgeous @darlyndar!

Canโ€™t wait to see your swatches @darlyndar . I am going to try and limit myself to one, but I truly cannot decide. They are both so gorgeous! 

@PrettyPaint I would go with Lightgasm for light skin tones and Lovegasm for darker skin tones. 

@SportyGirly125  That's what I was thinking. The light would probably work better for me, but looking at the swatches @darlyndar posted, I am even more torn. Haha. They are both so pretty.

Iโ€™m trying to find some good lighting, @PrettyPaint. It was hot and sunny yesterday and now itโ€™s cold and gloomy. 

@darlyndar The weather here is always weird. How was it in the 80s Thursday and Friday and then today in the 60s. 

Exactly, @SportyGirly125! I had the air on all day yesterday and today Iโ€™m in a sweater. California is crazy. I was gonna ditch work and take my boys to Disneyland cause our passes are almost up but I donโ€™t want to be cold all day. 

@darlyndar we went to Disneyland 2 weeks ago because we have passes too and it was really nice outside. We are trying to go again before Star Wars land opens and parking gets nuts. Disneyland in the cold is not as fun as a nice sunny day. 

testing