Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now ๐Ÿ˜ April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽApril showers bring April hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohhhhh - I love Indie Lee!  โค๏ธ   @naturalooks15 

@naturalooks15, I'm really interested to know how the squalane oil works for you after you've had time to give it a good test. Love the samples you picked up too - the GA LSF is one of my favorite foundations; it's been part of the foundations I rotate through for years. Jo Malone makes some wonderful fragrances! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@naturalooks15 Great haul. Enjoy. 

wonderful haul @naturalooks15

wonderful haul @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15 Nice haul! I've dying to try products from Indie Lee, too! <33

@naturalooks15 Awesome haul! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Nice haul @naturalooks15!

Nice haul @naturalooks15! I have been so curious about @IndieLeeBeauty! have you had a chance to try the oil yet? 

I tried it @bakeamuffin and like it very much. It helps combat dryness as a result of retinol use. Makes skin very moisturized. I have been using 3 drop daily as my last step. Though as I said in original post, I have been mostly in hot-humid environment since buying this.  I want to give it a go in dry and cold climate. 

@naturalooks15 Great haul! Love the shade you picked for bite beauty! What shade is it?? ( I first thought itโ€™s the lip exfoliator from elf.. The packaging kind of looks similar๐Ÿ˜„)

@mezzotown88 It's Chicory Bite Liquid. It's very close to my natural lip color. 

@naturalooks15 Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

Posting haul items from several weeks ago since I havent had time to post lately but these are a few of my favorite recent purchases. 

Kiehlโ€™s hydration set that comes with a dry oil, body creme, exfoliator and hand salve. I ended up buying multiples of this set since I used up the exfoliator in a few weeks. Definitely recommend if you can find it!

Nest trio of mini candles. OMG I absolutely love these so much that I ended up buying another set.   Scents are Grapefruit, Cedar Leaf & Lavender, and Linen.

Also got a few things from Space NK. Christophe Robin Volumizing set and Oribe Gold Lust Collection set. Oribe is my favorite hair care brand so Iโ€™m stoked to use these.

F1C5F28D-5B3D-48DA-B727-D9E20EAE69D5.jpeg

DA863F19-EBC1-4207-A699-11174938AC6A.jpeg

Ooooh, that Oribe set has some of my favorites @trishavt! Love the Nest candle set you picked up - the votives are beautiful - perfect for spring! I've only smelled the grapefruit scent and it smells so good. The other two scents sound like they're wonderful too! Fabulous haul! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@trishavt, I'm loving the candle and Christophe Robin sets!

@trishavt, I'm loving the candle and Christophe Robin sets! And I love that Oribe hair oil...cherishing every drop because I'm not looking forward to replacing it...

Hi @trishavt ,

I love the Nest Candle Sets! They are such a good deal and the candles are so strong and last for a while! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@trishavt So many fun sets! I love the candles!

Best,
Rebecca

ooooh such a pretty candle set @trishavt 

@trishavt Great sets! Especially love the nest candle set๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy

@trishavt love your haul. Oribe is my favorite hair care line.  The candles look lovely. 

I'm so jealous of your candles, @trishavt!  I love Nest candles.

testing