Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

would love for everybody to join me in posting our April 2019 hauls on thisthread now 😁 April is my birthday month and I am super excited to start getting into some warmer weather and hopefully more sunshine than rain! with sales just around the corner, I can't wait to see what great products everybody picks up 😘

RE: πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

MY April Sephora haul β˜€οΈπŸŒŠπŸ˜Ž

Re: RE: πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

@Oceandreams what a great haul. So many goodies to enjoy. 

RE: πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

What a great haul!! So many goodies!

Re: πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

I ordered them yesterday and they’re already here!!! I decided to grab both since I can fluctuate between medium and tan. I’ll update with swatches. I also want to do comparison swatches between the Becca Malika and Khloe palettes since I own both of those as well. They do look similar at first glance. 

Edit: here are comparison swatches between Becca and Glowgasm on a fresh self-tan using Loving Tan in Ultra Dark. I apologize for my goosebumps! Lol! It’s cold today. 

The bronzers in the Becca palette do have a slight shimmer while the CT bronzers are matte. There are slight variations in the tones of the blush shades, but I think it won’t make much of a difference once applied. I do think there is more pigment in Becca and they are much more powdery in texture. If you already own Becca, I don’t think it’s a big enough difference to own both if you’re on the fence. I, on the other hand, am a complete makeup junkie and love having the options. I’m definitely happy to have all four! 

5F80985E-A778-4BAB-8EB9-57809221B497.jpeg

988714C0-5DD1-4F75-AE57-4D22D3468AC8.jpegTop: Becca X Khloe Bottom: Lightgasm

E302FDF8-69C4-4FD5-A808-D742F40143E5.jpegTop: Becca X Malika Bottom: Lovegasm

RE: Re: πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŽApril showers bring April hauls πŸ˜‰

🀩🀩

These palettes are just so pretty to look at. Enjoy, @darlyndar!

Those palettes look gorgeous @darlyndar!

Can’t wait to see your swatches @darlyndar . I am going to try and limit myself to one, but I truly cannot decide. They are both so gorgeous! 

@PrettyPaint I would go with Lightgasm for light skin tones and Lovegasm for darker skin tones. 

I’m trying to find some good lighting, @PrettyPaint. It was hot and sunny yesterday and now it’s cold and gloomy. 

@darlyndar  That’s the worst! I always feel so depressed when it’s sunny and then gloomy the next day. 

Swatches and comparisons are up, @PrettyPaint

I know some people were really waiting for me to post this. It’s the palette I know some were dying to see how it looked and swatched and is on people’s love list @Kim888 @darlyndar @Sunnysmom 

The new Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm palette in Lightgasm. It is so beautiful in person and I really wish you could see how stunning it is. This is the perfect palette for my light skin tone. I also picked up the La Mer bronzer. I had the one from 2 years ago and loved it. 8DD6428A-8024-4896-A346-6D9BD65710AB.jpeg

19D3445B-276A-4ED9-B869-DA7DF59D167A.jpeg

F3174312-55C3-44B0-A2A0-F2C0F885D03B.jpeg

The swatches for this look really lovely, @SportyGirly125. Enjoy!

@quspork Thank you.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! Stun NING! I’ve been back and forth on it and now seems inevitable! @darlyndar I noticed that too! I get mine in a day it seems! πŸ€—

@Sunnysmom your welcome. Guess it helps to live near the warehouse in CA. 

Def so @SportyGirly125 ! πŸ₯°

So far, Charlotte Tilbury and Colourpop are delivered next day, @Sunnysmom. Always good to know! 

Yes! Was gonna add CP too @darlyndar , Oxnard! 

1,616 Replies