Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

What’s a good pink glitter?

I’m doing my makeup for prom and I want something to last long.

Re: What’s a good pink glitter?

Hi, @doridori12. I'm assuming that you're looking for glitter eyeshadow. 

The Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows are very beautiful and long-wearing. There are a couple Stila direct exclusive shades that are pink (Ballet Baby and Coral Crush), too.

The Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows are very pretty as well. I would definitely recommend using a heavy duty primer such as the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer when using them. Otherwise, there likely will be some glitter fallout. 

The Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners are also great. I actually wore one of them to my prom back in 2009!

A couple other options are the Smashbox Pic Me Photo Edit Eye Shadow Glitter TrioTouch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo and the Make Up Forever Star Lit Glitter Palette.

One last option is Lit Cosmetics. They have several pink glitters. The brand used to be sold at Sephora. However, you can find them at Beautylish, Bloomingdales, and buy directly from the Lit Cosmetics website.

I hope this helps!

ETA: Adding the Nars Danger Control Eyeshadow Palette (currently on sale!) as another option. Like the UD shadows, you'd want to use a heavy duty primer with this one. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing