Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

MOST GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTER?!?

Heeyy sexy ladies!! Okay, so here's the scoop. I have been searching for MONTHS for the most glittery sparkley highlighter. Yes I said it. A GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTER. I am that bitch who wants a glittery highlighter. Yes, I like glitter on my face and I am 30. I don't care. Anyway, I've seen a ton of posts and suggestions for highlighters that ARE NOT glittery (booooorrrinnggg) but what are some that are more glittery vs metallic? I am sick of the metallic look. Thanks!! Xoxo Emily 😘

RE: MOST GLITTERY HIGHLIGHTER?!?

Tarte Goddess Glow Highlighter! And it’s on sale for $25! I’m obsessed with it. I use it for highlighter and a transition glitter. It’s a bit yellow, but i love it!
Anonymous Insider

fenty trophy wife is glittery, and any of the jeffree star skin frosts are usually pretty glittery!

The Ultimate Glow kit from Anastasia and the the Moon chi...

The Ultimate Glow kit from Anastasia and the the Moon child and Aura glow have glitter and are duo chrome.

The Fenty line has those sticks that are glittery. The purple tones one is glittery. Also her duos have a very glittery side too that's gorgeous. And I'm 33 and love glitter too. 😍 oh shiny!!!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing