Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Looking for a Lightyear dupe

Glitter fanatics, help me.  My favourite glitter shadow of all time is Lightyear from the UD Moondust palette.  Why they haven't introduced it as a liquid Moondust colour yet is absolutely beyond me.  It's the colour I always get complimented by friends and strangers (I have hazel eyes that shift bright green when I wear it) and of all the Moondust shadows, it's easiest to work with IMO.

I'm also afraid to use it because I can't buy it anywhere else.

I've tried the new Stila Vibrant Jade duo, and while it's also a beautiful green, it's not quite the right shade (and sadly takes a lot of work to build up to the right 'pop')

Does anyone have a dupe suggestion?  I'd also take a non-glitter version of the same shade as a suggestion.  It really is the perfect green for my eyes and I'd wear it constantly if it was plentiful. I was hoping for something similar in the Elements palette they're launching but nope.

RE: Looking for a Lightyear dupe

it's not as glittery but that color reminds me of new crop by mac. also the Try me on shadow from mac

Re: Looking for a Lightyear dupe

@DancesCatharsisave you seen this one by Colorpop?Screenshot_20180908-163314_Chrome.jpgIt might be a tad less pigmented.Unidentified

Re: Looking for a Lightyear dupe

I've seen that one!  It's not quite as bright as Lightyear (the Stila Jade is pretty close, but it's not as pigmented as I'd like and flakes if you build it).  There's another Colourpop that's closer but I've yet to find it in Canada
https://colourpop.com/products/cusp

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20180908-163314_Chrome.jpg
testing