Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

I need advice!

What is the best glitter eyeshadow/ glitter to use? I am looking for something that POPS for a concert I am going to.

Re: I need advice!

@Nichole4513 I recommend the STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. They are so pigmented and look great by themselves or with powder shadow on top. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: I need advice!

I’m in love with the new Too faced pretty rich pallet!! Super easy to apply and I’m a complete newbie to glitter application!!

@Nichole4513 If you are looking for hardcore glitter, I recommend going with a pigment.  MAC, NYX, Colourpop, Lemonhead, Inglot, Love Luxe Beauty and several other indie brands offer fabulous options - You'll have to use some sort of glitter glue or glitter primer with them.

If you're looking for something at Sephora, I recommend either Hourglass Scattered Light or Marc Jacobs See-Quins - these actually stick pretty well on top of regular eyeshadow and last pretty long!  I prefer these to Tarte's Chrome Paint Shadow Pots.

Have fun at the concert!!!!

Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow Reflect

https://www.sephora.com/product/see-quins-glam-glitter-eyeshadow-P436426

@Nichole4513 stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Diamond Dust come in every colour and if you want POP this is it! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing