Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Highlighter

I am looking for a new highlighter. I want to glow like no one has glowed before lol. What is a great highlighter I can try? Please give any suggestions.

Re: Highlighter

anything fenty! if you want to glow, they have what you need Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?!

@offblack wrote:

anything fenty! if you want to glow, they have what you need Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?!

I have this one, too, and it's amazing! Tons of little sparkles that really, really pop. Goes with just about everything, too.

Highlighter

when you say glow, are you looking for sparkle or more of a strong metallic sheen? just so I know the best recommendation to give!:)

Highlighter

Natasha Denona she actually uses crushed diamonds in her highlighter yes little known fact crazy but it's what gives that Beautiful glow a little pricey but understandably worth every cent!

RE: Highlighter

You should try the Kay von D anniversary highlighter in the gold case! It’s so beautiful for the face and all over the body!

@GothMom07 I recommend the HUDA BEAUTY - Highlighter Palette – Winter Solstice Palette. All colors are so pigmented and look great on all skin tones! 

Best,
Rebecca 

You should try layering a liquid on fist then a powder! I love using the cover fx first, then I go in with 3 highlights mixed for the best combo! I love gold skool by Kat von d, amreezy from Abh and I’ll put a Laura one too

@GothMom07 I like Make Up For Ever Starlit Powder in #13, Anastasia Amrezy Highlighter, Estee Lauder Heat Wave, and MAC Hyper Real Glow Palettes.

For liquid highlighter I like Iconic London Illuminating Drops in Original and Nars Illuminator in Copacabana.

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated is amazing! I highly recommend giving it atry. A little goes a long way, so make sure to tap out your brush before applying. You can always build up if you want more glow.

The Urban Decay one is my go to. I love it

The Urban Decay one is my go to. I love it

I would definitely try Cover FX Glitter Drops, Anastasia Dream palette or UD Naked Illuminated. I own all 3 and they are just fabulous, you will sparkle like crazy!!

Anonymous Insider

Tarte pro glow is a good one 

Artist couture highlighter are seriously gorgeous and blinding. I am a highlight junkie and have tried a lot, it’s actually a little too much for me so I don’t wear it that often. I also love the ABH dream glow kit, and KVD Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette, both are sparkly, beautiful and pretty blinding (but not as much as artist couture). Fenty killawatts are also up there too, but again, nothing beats artist couture

I have never tried the products myself, but I have heard endless good things about the blinding quality of Fenty's Killawatt Highlighters! Definitely check them out! (Also, if you visit a Sephora store in person, they usually have a compact open for display that people are welcome to swatch from. I always swing by and swatch products that I am unsure about before deciding whether to buy them or not.) 🙂 Hope that helps! @GothMom07

Highlighter

I own every Single Eyeshadow Pallette by kylie jrnner Cosmetics and UD, they both have a ton OF SPARKLE AND GLITTER!!! XOXOXO! MOONDUST PALLETTE IS MY FAVORITE UD, AND I HAVE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SKINNY DIP FROM KYLIE JENNER COSMETICS FOR CONTOUR, HIGHLIGHT AND BRONZER!!!

Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit is amazing
Sugar Glow Kit - Anastasia Beverly Hills | SephoraOR check out Jeffree Star cosmetics skin frost. So many shades and super pigmented 🙂 

https://jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/skin-frost

Hope this helps! 

Anonymous Insider

Maybelline Master Chrome Gold is a good one and affordable @GothMom07

Hi @GothMom07 When i really want to see the Glow, I use Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. There are a bunch of different shades to work with all skin tones. 

Becca Shimmer is my go to after I ue HUDA BEAUTY PALLETTE...

Becca Shimmer is my go to after I ue HUDA BEAUTY PALLETTE!!! #lowlights #hudabeauty #Beccashimmer #06/15/2018, my hubby took this pic!

RE: Re: Highlighter

Thank you so much. I will definitely check it out.
Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing