Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Hey beauties!

I am looking for an eyeshadow with extreme glitter and shine โœจ any recommendations? No specific color just extreme shimmer โœจ๐Ÿ’•

RE: Hey beauties!

Try out Tom Ford or the Stila liquid glitter, they have a lot of glitter and last long too.

Try the new nude palette by Huda beauty!!! Or the obsessions palettes

Re: Hey beauties!

@SarineMexian I agree with everyone else in the thread suggesting the Stila! If youโ€™ve recently gotten into it, maybe you can try one of the smaller palettes to experiment, like the HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Gemstone(I am OBSESSED with Huda shimmers, theyโ€™re gorgeous), or even maybe the VIOLET VOSS - Fun Sized Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Le Macaron! Or for something bigger, thereโ€™s the Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette. I havenโ€™t tried that one personally, but I have the Too Faced Lifeโ€™s a Festival palette that has really beautiful shimmers, plus a highlighter shade and I think two mattes. Iโ€™ve seen a lot of people posting that theyโ€™ve been able to find that palette at their local Marshallโ€™s or TJ Maxx if youโ€™re in the US. Ill admit I donโ€™t love the packaging and am planning to move the pans into a Z-palette but the colors are really unique and gorgeous! 

I love the golden state of mind eyeshadow pallet by colour pop. Itโ€™s a must have for me when it comes to glitterโœจ

@SarineMexian Glitter and Shimmer are right up my alley! stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Rose Gold Retro literally every colour of glitter possible - sometimes I just rock a gold glitter eye with flase lashes. STILA - Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - same concept but shimmer instead of glitter. Once you've applied it, it's hard to blend so just make sure you have a look in mind. HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette has some beautiful glitters that play well on their own - plus its a cool eyeshadow palette. Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Rosewater shimmer like crazy but be prepared for fall out.

RE: Re: Hey beauties!

Thank you love!!!! ๐Ÿ’‹

I have a few favourites: first off my number one is the Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadows, I have 10 of them and their staying power is amazing! Plus they donโ€™t have any fallout like most glitters do. I also love NYX face & body glitters, so sparkly and come in gorgeous colours. And make up for ever makes awesome glitters too! They have a few different types and I love them all!

Yasss ill definitely try the Stila glitter and glow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ thank you!!!

@SarineMexian Have you tried palettes from Natasha Denona or Pat McGrath?

RE: Re: Hey beauties!

Oh no i havenโ€™t i recently became a glitter fan!! I will definitely consider them thank youuuu!!
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing