Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Has anyone tried Too Faced's glitter palette

Have any of ma fellow glitter gals tried Too Faced's Glitter Bomb Prismatic Glitter palette? I'm thinking of investing but need to see some reviews!

Re: Has anyone tried Too Faced's glitter palette

I thought the pigment was beautiful in these but not quite as glittery as I would have liked. I really loved that I got so much color out of it though.

I have the Too Faced  Glitter palette as well as URban Decay Moondust. Must use primers for both.If you want mega glitter, the Too Faced palette is NOT the one for you! IT's more like micro glitter. Totally wok friendly. The UD Moon Dust is IN YO FACE!!!!  I love both of them! To deal with fallout, use a good primer, pat on the color instead of swiping. I also use a round flat cotton pad under my eye while I apply so the fall out ends up there instead of on my face!  Fall out free glitter? STILA Magnificent Metals! Sparkleicious!!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Has anyone tried Too Faced's glitter palette

Bought it, Swatched it. Hated it and took it back!! Absolutely horrible

RE: Has anyone tried Too Faced's glitter palette

I love it, I've only done a few looks with it but the glitter glue makes a huge difference in pigmentation and really showing off the hues- it adds something fun to every look!

The colours look great in Vampy Varnish's review, but she used Too Faced's glitter glue. http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2017/07/faced-glitter-bomb-palette/

The colours look more metallic than anything to me; you'd think it was a pressed glitter palette based on the name! 

@hannahloves17 

I bought the palette and I really like it. I find that using a primer like the Too Faced glitter glue is necessary to help minimize fall out. The colors in the palette are vibrant, and I haven't had any issues with creasing.

@angel7594  I am so glad it worked out for you!   I had that palette in hand in store more than once and then put it back because I had read that the pigmentation wasn't great.  Your review has put me back on the fence - lol! 🙂

RE: Re: Has anyone tried Too Faced's glitter palette

@angel7594 thank you!! It looks awesome!!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing