Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Glitter smudging and creasing !

Okay guys, so i am an absolute glitter feeeeeen and i wear it daily no matter what the occassion. Im currently having issues with it creasing//getting alllll over my eye lid when i look up. A couple hours into the day my beautiful smokey eye is glazed in glitter from where i applied in along my lash line/lid in the morning. I am using urban decay shadow primer, i am using glitter glue, and yes i am setting it with urban decays all nighter spray. I find i am having the biggest issue with the glitters in the too faced pretty rich pallet (which im in love with). The glitters are stunning and i love when i first apply them however i cant deal with this smudgey glittery messs! Haaaaalpppp !

Re: Glitter smudging and creasing !

@Nicky121  What glitter glue are you using? I always rely on my trusty TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer to help adhere all of my glitter looks. I would also recommend trying to apply the shadows with your fingers, sometimes there is less fallout that way and you have better application control.

this is the eye primer I swear by for those ultra glittery shadows as well! I find I have the best luck with Natasha Denona shadows when applying with fingers!

@Nicky121  I find with eyeshadow glitters in particular, I get this sometimes also. I have this issue with HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

The only true glitters I can get to stay put where I place it are the STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow.

Sometimes spraying my shadow brush with Mac Fix + will get shadow glitters to stay put but then blending is near impossible. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing