Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Glitter Lip

Does anyone have a good suggestion for an actual GLITTER lip look? I’m not talking about sparkles, etc but a really pretty cherry red (blue red) with glitter. I can faintly remember a few years back, I could swear that Pat McGrath had a beautiful red glitter lip look but I ya e searched and searched and I never found it again after that original sighting at which time it was sold out. Does anyone know what I’m talking about? Regardless, does anyone have any secret weapons/formulas that sound similar? Thanks a million in advance!!!!

RE: Glitter Lip

The lip kit that you are referring to was limited edition. I bought the Lust 004 kit in Vermillion Venom and it is gorgeous. There are dupe videos on YouTube if you are looking to replicate the look

Glitter Lip

Maybelline has a good glittery lip duo . Its part of there "python " collection. the one i have is called venomous.

Re: Glitter Lip

I remember that Pat kit! I have been using the mac glitter mixed with a lipgloss to make a glitter lip.  I have also used the pigment from Pat's limited edition sephora set with the small eye pallet.  I have not tried it, but some people have been using Pat's eyeshadow on the lip but I have not tried this yet.  Hope this helps! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing