Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Glitter Eyeliners - recommendations?

I need any and all recommedations for glitter eyeliner. 

I've tried BH Cosmetics ( i think they are discontinued bc i can't find them on there site), Urban Decay, NYX and Revlon. 

Are there any other brands you guys can recommend?

Glitter Eyeliners - recommendations?

Although some of the glitters I used aren't glitter liners I used: Syn cosmetics glitter in VIP (under eye) Star crushed minerals glitter in pink lady (on pink lid) Handaiyan glitters(can be bought at Amazon) for the lines for the under eye and orange glitter above brows

RE: Glitter Eyeliners - recommendations?

Star crushed mineral, google them. I love their glitter Mix their glitter glue with their glitter and place it with an angle brush otherwise UD

Re: Glitter Eyeliners - recommendations?

I found the Too Faced glitter eyeliners really uncomfortable.  I couldn't wear them ๐Ÿ˜ž

Anonymous Insider

The Too Faced peel off glitter eyeliners are great because they arenยดt messy, just peel off, and theyยดre super easy to apply.

I totally agree with everyone else saying UD Heavy Metals! The BEST glitter liners!! Sooo sparkly, pigmented, and easy to use. The brush is great, I find a lot are super dinky little brush tips that fray easily, but not the UD ones. I also will use the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid eyeshadows as an eyeliner too, and theyโ€™re STUNNING.

yeah UD heavy metal are my favorite by far feel in love w...

yeah UD heavy metal are my favorite by far feel in love with them that every day has to be a gliter day ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

UD Heavy Metal glitter liners are the best.

i like the urban decay heavy metal ones too.

i like the urban decay heavy metal ones too.

@gks90 I just got a Glitter Pop Peel Off Glitter Liner from Too Faced in the color Half Mermaid.

I was skeptical at first because I was scared it would peel off while I was talking to someone, but @mermadelove took them for a test drive with great results, which was all the convincing I needed!

I tried it out last night and it was super pigmented and dried quickly - It didn't actually seem to peel off, but I was able to wipe it off with a makeup remover wipe super easily. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76  I just got I'm Half Mermaid in the mail and literally gasped at how beautiful the color is!   HEy Mr. DJ is on it;s way to me, too!!

@mermadelove  Half Mermaid is stunning!   Hey, Mr. D.J. is on my wish list!   Thanks for being brave enough to try the peel off eyeliner as soon as it launched! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 Hey! Anything for MerNation! ๐Ÿ˜„

The stila glitter and glow Metallic glitter shadows and S...

The stila glitter and glow Metallic glitter shadows and Sephora doesn't sell them but lit Cosmetics has amazing glitters and its glitter base it the best next to be he NYX glitter glue
Anonymous Insider

Urban decay heavy metal glitter liners are the best

The employees at the Sephora store near me recommended this one from tarte: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/tarteist-pro-glitter-liner-rose-gold-P46531349?skuId=1935220&icid2=p...

I know a lot of people have also had some luck using the Stila Glitter and Glow as eyeliner as well ๐Ÿ™‚ 

ELF has a few nice shades and I find them to wear well.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
testing