cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Fenty beauty

Worth the hype

RE: Fenty beauty

Hi @sarwahhh! A lot of BIC members are loving Fenty! There are some gorgeous swatches and really helpful reviews on the Fenty thread https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198#M51968 I am loving how these products look on different skintones and skin types, the thread has helped me narrow down my search for matches. Check out the pics and discussion, hope it helps you figure out if the products would be right for you!

I love it & easily see it becoming one of my new favourite brands! Even if you don’t find all of the Fenty products to work for you I feel as if there is something for everyone to at lest enjoy, the foundation and primer I really like however may not be for everyone due to skin type. The Killawatt highlights are stand out in my opinion and there really isn’t anything on the market similar at the moment so I would highly recommend if you’re into highlight! With that being said the highlight brush is a nice edition since the shape of it has a unique design. The blotting powder is great for on the go if you’re especially oily, may not be necessary but certainly does the trick and is nice to have and lastly if you like lipgloss I think the gloss is a must, it’s a perfect everyday shade plus it applies beautifully and smells great!

Love the match stix, highlighters, primer and foundation! Makes me look flawless

Can't wait to try it!

I can say "YAASSSSSS" for the foundation!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing