Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

perfume sampler is a great gift!

so I knew my gf would never buy herself some black orchid- a fragrance she loves- she is one of those typical moms who is more likely to spend on the kids than herself. The 1oz blackorchid is $84. Here in this set it's $65 and if you used your 20% it was $52 before tax... did I mention my gf loves coupons? I knew with this set she would have other samples, get what she wanted and also love the deal. A couple years ago I did this sampler for myself because I knew I liked The original Tory Birch cologne but I wasn't sure if I would LOvE it...this was an excellent intro before I got a bigger bottle...

I'm thinking of getting the cologne sampler for my dad si...

I'm thinking of getting the cologne sampler for my dad since they discontinued his fave locitaine one years ago. my issue is he has trouble smelling things because he won't get his sinus polyps taken care of. if I don't get him the sampler I've been saving up cologne samples that I get from online orders for him to see if he likes any of those. all the sephora samplers and favorites kits are so good and a great value as well. hint hint to my family lol
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing