Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

good primers to make ur skin flawless?

What are good primers that will create no cakes concealer and show no pores?

Re: good primers to make ur skin flawless?

Benefits porefessionals primer is the best for covering pores. If your looking for a primer to control oil I recommend smashbox photofinish it really helps control oil, especially if your wearing your makeup all day. Any other problems like cakiness and creasing the primers will help with, the becca primer is also really great.

Re: good primers to make ur skin flawless?

Benefits porefessionals primer is the best for covering pores. If your looking for a primer to control oil I recommend smashbox photofinish it really helps control oil, especially if your wearing your makeup all day. Any other problems like cakiness and creasing the primers will help with, the becca primer is also really great.

RE: good primers to make ur skin flawless?

For pores I LOVE the make up for ever smoothing primer, it’s reallllly good. If not, my 2nd favorite primer is Hourglass’ Mineral Veil primer. It’s amazing, and though I’ve bought it before, it’s just too pricey.. The make up for ever one is about 20$ cheaper so worth considering.

My favorite combo is guerlain meteorites with porefessional on top. I’ve tried hundreds and hundres this is THE BEST!

i love benefit's porefessional!

I have three favorites right now. It should be noted that I try to fine foundations which have a similar chemical base as my primers (mostly silicone and water loving silicone blend). I have normal skin that tends to get dehydrated during the winter. I love the urban decay “optical illusion” primer. Perfecting without making me look dry or overly silicone slick. Fills pores and smooths fine lines. Hour glass mineral veil primer. Not as heavy as the former and really holds the foundation in place. And the dark horse is Tony Moly egg pore silky smooth balm. I have just started using this after watching a Lisa Eldridge tutorial. It is Korean, It is affordable and it is high performance. My makeup stayed all day and I usually struggle with my makeup staying as I tend to be handsy with my face. Not to mention the perfecting aspect. I didn’t think they sell tony moly at Sephora. Honorable mention is the hour glass no 28 primer serum. Smells divine and very moisturizing.

Can get the tony moly egg pore at Ulta and Amazon.

The Touch In Sol No Poreblem is great, sold at Sephora and very affordable!

I really like Smashbox Pore Minimizing Photo Finish Primer. I have one annoying wrinkle and one massive pore (I know, weird) in particular that drive me crazy. I can make them completely disappear with this primer. I apply it very sparingly on the rest of my face to maintain a natural look for when I apply my tinted BB cream. Hope this helps!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing