Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

for a friend!

friends - I’m trying to buy a gift for my friend and she loves skin care, but I’m not sure what stuff to get her!

Re: for a friend!

Hi @MadisonKovach, the Sephora Favorites sets are great!  The summer ones with different sunscreens are wonderful in that they come with bags. Other sets that have skincare: Sephora Favorites Power of the Petal

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Beauty Sleep Set

@MadisonKovach You can look at SEPHORA FAVORITES - Summer Sun On The Fly or SEPHORA FAVORITES - Sun Safety Kit

RE: for a friend!

Hi! Sephora released a skincare set called summer on the fly! Great products that will definitely help during this season! You get a lot and it’s also reasonably priced! Hope This helps!

A mask set might be fun! PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashupis a fun, relatively budget friendly option! They have a much larger set for $75 too. FRESH - Mindful Masking is another great option!  Otherwise glamglow and summer fridays are both super popular brands with great reviews that have some minis available and they sell the fresh minis separately so you could mix and match for a hodgepodge of goodies

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing