Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas
17960 Members
350 Conversations
0 looks
When celebratory emojis aren’t enough.
Start a conversation
When celebratory emojis aren’t enough.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Best Gift for Young Friend
|
Re: Best Gift for Young Friend
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @laurencrish, You can find our best selling gift for teenagers here: https://www.sephora.com/shop/gifts-for-teenage-girls ...read more
Hi @laurencrish, You can find our best selling gift for teenagers here: https://www.sephora.com/shop/gifts-for-teenage-girls
Recent Looks from this Group
New Reply in Gift Ideas
gift card
|
Re: gift card
SportyGirly125 BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @denzunii you would add it on the payment screen. ...read more
@denzunii you would add it on the payment screen.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Sister Present
|
Re: Sister Present
itsfi BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Mia0099, I agree with @Kim888 about the PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots- they're great. And, also as she mentioned, using a Vitamin ...read more
@Mia0099, I agree with @Kim888 about the PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots- they're great. And, also as she mentioned, using a Vitamin C product helps too. I've also found that products with licorice root or alpha arbutin to be great for clearing up dark spots/marks. THE ORDINARY - Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA works really well and is priced nicely. Another product that works well is SKIN INC SUPPLEMENT BAR - Licorice Serum CALM IRRITATED SKIN- it's currently out of stock but I've found it to be effective with my post-pimple marks.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Natural Looking concealer for Teen?
|
Re: Natural Looking concealer for Teen?
melissabt MOD INSIDER
Reply: I also suggest the SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer! It is incredibly lightweight on the skin and also it feel ...read more
I also suggest the SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer! It is incredibly lightweight on the skin and also it feel hydrating as well. https://www.sephora.com/product/bright-future-gel-serum-concealer-P398009?icid2=products%20grid398009roduct
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Which is better with morphe or urban decay?
|
Re: Which is better with morphe or urban decay?
Reply: @itsemii I would get UD for their primers and eyeshadows and Morphe for their setting spray. Morphe eyeshadows are a hit and miss. ...read more
@itsemii I would get UD for their primers and eyeshadows and Morphe for their setting spray. Morphe eyeshadows are a hit and miss.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
gift for artsy friend
|
Re: gift for artsy friend
gigjig ROOKIE II INSIDER
Reply: I would say go for a palette vs a single blush. Someone artsy wants a lot of options. Benefit's Cheekleaders is cute. There's also ...read more
I would say go for a palette vs a single blush. Someone artsy wants a lot of options. Benefit's Cheekleaders is cute. There's also the Tarte foil fingers, which is like finger painting and could be fun. Too Faced has a lot of great products if she's into good smells.
New Post in Gift Ideas
I love the free gifts and ponit
I love earning points and getting free gift of travel site of makeup and perfume they really come in handy when you want to put li ...read more
I love earning points and getting free gift of travel site of makeup and perfume they really come in handy when you want to put little gift together
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Drybar doubleshot
|
RE: Re: Drybar doubleshot
jamie1999 ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: I use this niw
I use this niw
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Gift Ideas
I want to get my friend something and she really loves make up but I don’t know what type of make-up to get her.
|
Re: I want to get my friend something and she really loves make up but I don’t know what type of make-up to get her.
Reply: @krystalbarr12 I think she will love anything Pat McGrath, Natasha Denona and Charlotte Tilbury. All three have really great eye p ...read more
@krystalbarr12 I think she will love anything Pat McGrath, Natasha Denona and Charlotte Tilbury. All three have really great eye palettes and PMG lipsticks and lipglosses are good too.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: What to Buy For the Person Who Already Has Everything
|
Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: What to Buy For the Person Who Already Has Everything
ky911 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: for someone who already has everything, a gift card will be the best option imo.
for someone who already has everything, a gift card will be the best option imo.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Holiday Preview 2019: Fantastic Fragrance Sets
|
Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Fantastic Fragrance Sets
CarolBT ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: I've been burning the VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Trio Set - Mokara, Goji Tarocco Orange, Gilt Pomander set like crazy around the hou ...read more
I've been burning the VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Trio Set - Mokara, Goji Tarocco Orange, Gilt Pomander set like crazy around the house: living room, bathtub, work from home space (aka, corner of the dining room table). I find it very calming and soothing and not to mention, they smell amazing! The set appears to be sold out online, but you can still find it in local stores using the zip code store locator on the product page.My favorite is the Goji Tarocco Orange. Big fan of citrus notes! Even though this set is sold out online, here are some others that are similar! VOLUSPA - Roses Macaron Candle Set VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Set Do you burn candles around the house? They are a must have anytime I take a soak in the tub.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Christmas gift!🤯
|
Re: Christmas gift!🤯
alexishannah ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I personally love the Kush mascara trio set or their watermelon brightening serum stick. (Milk makeup) Brush sets are always nice ...read more
I personally love the Kush mascara trio set or their watermelon brightening serum stick. (Milk makeup) Brush sets are always nice too!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Gift idea for MIL?
|
Re: Gift idea for MIL?
GG84 GO-GETTER III ROUGE
Reply: @carrieg76 CAUDALIE - Hand and Nail Cream TrioL'OCCITANE - Holiday Nourishing Shea Butter SetPHILOSOPHY - Amazing Grace Dry Shampo ...read more
@carrieg76 CAUDALIE - Hand and Nail Cream TrioL'OCCITANE - Holiday Nourishing Shea Butter SetPHILOSOPHY - Amazing Grace Dry Shampoo
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Holiday Preview 2019: Skincare Savior Kits
|
Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Skincare Savior Kits
CarolBT ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: It's no secret how much I cherish skincare and self-care. I tested two kits this weekend: GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD™ Super Clear Pore Cl ...read more
It's no secret how much I cherish skincare and self-care. I tested two kits this weekend: GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD™ Super Clear Pore Clarifying Skin Set and DR. JART+ - 7 Day Mask Experiment Kit. More specifically, I tested the GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner and DR. JART+ - Dermask Intra Jet Wrinkless Solution™ from those kits. LOVED them both and will finish them off. I was curious how the Glamglow supertoner would work on my skin since I have sensitive skin and tend to have a lot of redness; no issues! And I love a good masking selfie, b/c why not!? Here's another edition of "from @CarolBT's bathroom" ;-) Wash first, then toner, then mask Pick a mask, any mask! Am I wrinkless yet?
New Post in Gift Ideas
QUAI PRODUCTS
Anyone that uses this product know that there shampoo and conditioners are super cheap 50% to be exact stock up time woohoo !
Anyone that uses this product know that there shampoo and conditioners are super cheap 50% to be exact stock up time woohoo !
New Post in Gift Ideas
Good
❤️❤️
❤️❤️
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Holiday Preview 2019: Makeup Gifts Galore
|
Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Makeup Gifts Galore
BrendaBT ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: ATTENTION BIC!!! I’m sure a lot of you already noticed but Sale of the Season is happening right now and we had to let all you kno ...read more
ATTENTION BIC!!! I’m sure a lot of you already noticed but Sale of the Season is happening right now and we had to let all you know if you hadn't seen already. There are over 100 juicy items up to 50% off including some of our favorite holiday sets like the TARTE - Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette, originally $54.00 USD & $65.00 CAD which is now $32.50 USD & $49.00 CAD. Another one of our favorite sets is the BITE BEAUTY - All Agave 3-Piece Lip Care Set which was originally $14.00 now $7.00!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits
|
Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits
michelleshops GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Truth be told, I almost missed the Sephora Favorites wall. Luckily, the gals have perfect vision when it comes to a great set. Al ...read more
Truth be told, I almost missed the Sephora Favorites wall. Luckily, the gals have perfect vision when it comes to a great set. Also spotted in stores.That guy on top is in the sale section! That's a full size CT lipstick!A little bit of everythingThis is OOS online but I've seen it in store!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Looking for a few Gift Ideas 🎁
|
Re: Looking for a few Gift Ideas 🎁
KatieBT ADMIN ROUGE
Reply: @GG84 I second @cianni - the BEAUTYBIO - GloPRO® Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool is great! Microneedling is intense so if y ...read more
@GG84 I second @cianni - the BEAUTYBIO - GloPRO® Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool is great! Microneedling is intense so if your boss knows a lot about skin care they will probably LOVE this! I really do feel like it works nad I should use it more. Thanks for the reminder to use this tonight
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers
|
Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers
meganlisa RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: @AlexBT Yes! And, odd, I just got notified of your comment today. Seems the timing of notifications is off?I love my dyson. Bes ...read more
@AlexBT Yes! And, odd, I just got notified of your comment today. Seems the timing of notifications is off?I love my dyson. Best money spent ever.
New Post in Gift Ideas
Hello
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Holiday shopping
|
Re: Holiday shopping
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: I love the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil products @Sarav27! That's awesome you're all done with your holiday shopping! ...read more
I love the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil products @Sarav27! That's awesome you're all done with your holiday shopping!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Gift card
|
Re: Gift card
ZakiyaBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @tangerinejo, I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. Best, Zakiya ...read more
Hi @tangerinejo, I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. Best, Zakiya
New Post in Gift Ideas
Hi everyone
❤️
❤️
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!
|
Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!
AlexBT ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: @alexasteph HAHA yes! If not Sephora goodies, I'll take a cookie + caffeine any day ...read more
@alexasteph HAHA yes! If not Sephora goodies, I'll take a cookie + caffeine any day
Looking for Something?