From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Gift Ideas

Gift Ideas

• 32819 Members
  • 637 Conversations
  • 52 Photos

From bold beauty birthday gift recommendations to holiday glam makeup gift ideas, find and share your best gifting ideas with community members like you.

From bold beauty birthday gift recommendations to holiday glam makeup gift ideas, find and share your best gifting ideas with community members like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Gift Ideas
What are the best gifts?
|
Re: What are the best gifts?
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: Hand lotion sets like CHANEL CHANCE Perfumed Hand Creams or lip oil sets like Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Set or Clarins ...read more
Hand lotion sets like CHANEL CHANCE Perfumed Hand Creams or lip oil sets like Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Set or Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Trio Set are usually good for a wide variety of people, @selfcareell.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Gift for my friend
|
Re: Gift for my friend
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LUCYNEEDSHELP you could get her a Sephora favorites set. They have makeup ones. ...read more
@LUCYNEEDSHELP you could get her a Sephora favorites set. They have makeup ones.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @queengirly I agree it is a great product and worth trying ...read more
@queengirly I agree it is a great product and worth trying
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Sol De Janeiro jet sets
|
Re: Sol De Janeiro jet sets
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: That sounds amazing I’ll definatley keep that in mind 🙂
That sounds amazing I’ll definatley keep that in mind 🙂
New Reply in Gift Ideas
With so many wonderful products how do you know what to gift?
|
Re: With so many wonderful products how do you know what to gift?
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup, gifting is, certainly, a special moment. ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup, gifting is, certainly, a special moment.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Some of my favorites!
|
Re: Some of my favorites!
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: Love this set! Those are great products! I also love the color coordination which could be fun when packaging a gift! Very nice se ...read more
Love this set! Those are great products! I also love the color coordination which could be fun when packaging a gift! Very nice selection!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Gift Ideas
what should i get my friends
|
Re: what should i get my friends
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @kennedyyyyy1111 @A gift card or a Sephora favorites set. They have makeup, perfume, and skincare sets to choose from. Another coo ...read more
@kennedyyyyy1111 @A gift card or a Sephora favorites set. They have makeup, perfume, and skincare sets to choose from. Another cool gift if you have one near you is Bite Beauty lip lab where you can create your own lipstick or lipgloss and custom engrave it.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Hii
|
Re: Hii
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: sol de janerio is really good, the scents are great, and the mini perfume is only $24. the jet sets from sol de janerio is another ...read more
sol de janerio is really good, the scents are great, and the mini perfume is only $24. the jet sets from sol de janerio is another good choice nd they are $30. and last the tower 28 lip glosses are sooooo good! the color, finish, and just the overall product is superrr good and also only $16!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Birthday gifts for My mom
|
Re: Birthday gifts for My mom
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much for the advice!! I really apreatiate It☺️☺️. Ive tried looking for the 35$ one in store at 2 sephoras near me to ...read more
Thank you so much for the advice!! I really apreatiate It☺️☺️. Ive tried looking for the 35$ one in store at 2 sephoras near me to no avail 🥲 And it’s not available online for me so I guess I’ll be buying the value set! Or maybe something similar. Thanks again for the advice!! It’s really apreatiated 🫶🫶
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Make up and skin care advice
|
Re: Make up and skin care advice
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: rare beauty liquid highlight is really good!! also gloss ultralips and glossier cloud paint!
rare beauty liquid highlight is really good!! also gloss ultralips and glossier cloud paint!
5,355 Posts