Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

What to get for someone who has everything?!

So I want to get goodies for some friends and family but I feel like i always go to the same brands and products.....what would y'all say are some hidden jems or sleeper products that would be great as gifts?!

Re: What to get for someone who has everything?!

Hi @AlyGoo!

I usually find some nice gift sets under the "gift" section.  I like receiving them as well since it's a fun way to test new products.  The minis are nice too!  My favorites are the eyeshadow palettes.  Some I've been looking at are PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Ecstasy: Eyeshadow Palette Subversive, Too Faced Salted Caramel Mini Eye Shadow Palette, Buxom A Latte Glosses Mini Plumping Lip Gloss Set, and PAT McGRATH LABS Mini FemmeBot Fetish Lip Trio 

Ooohooo! Minnies are a great idea! I love when a set comes with a fun package or bag too! These are so easy to wrap too! Thanks!!

@AlyGoo There is a Marc Jacobs cherry collection coming out and of course Pat McGrath holiday collection.  For body care you can never go wrong with Sol De Janiero and Kopari.   Other great brands to look at are Patrick Ta products and Natasha Denona bronze palette or eyeshadows in general. 

OOooOOooo marc and pat are amazing gift ideas! Thanks so much for sharing the link too! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing