From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

What should I get for my boyfriend’s mom??

Hey guys! So my boyfriend’s mom is having her birthday soon and she’s a pretty chill person. I really want to get her something nice but she really isn’t into a lot of stuff. She’s quiet and sweet and she really liked some lotions and a body spray set I got her before. I was just wondering what I should get her. She’s turning 40 so I don’t really know what to get her. Btw she’s not into make up..Any suggestions ?

Re: What should I get for my boyfriend’s mom??

Hi @makeupaholic17,

I this Nest Candles would make for a great gift. They are great for the home and they smell so good. My personal favorite is the Pumpkin Chai Candle. They also last a long time.

I also suggest the Philosophy Body Washes or Perfumes. I love the Pure Grace Endless Summer Perfume. It smells so good. Like a warm, floral, summer night! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Anonymous Insider

Re: What should I get for my boyfriend’s mom??

If she's into hair care, you could get her a product sample kit for her. And if shes into skin care, you could do the same. Sephora and Ulta both always sell nice kits of trial sized(sometimes full sized!) professional products that are always a blast to try.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing