cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

What are you giving this year?

Hello all,

I would love to know what all of you guys are getting your friends and fam for Christmas (or any other holiday you may celebrate) this year! I just love to hear what people are planning for the season.

Plus, I am nosy and curious 😉 

Let me know!!!!

-Ko ❤️

Re: What are you giving this year?

@Anonymous~Aww, thank you! I felt this way would be inexpensive by individual set and hopefully feature some things they'd actually like. Can be so hard sometimes, like sub boxes, to please everyone, even with variety ha ha

Anonymous Insider

Completely agree @KemoLove!  This way you are able to tailor it to the individual's specific likes or needs and add your own touch - it's great!

Aww, that sounds so fun! I love white elephant gift exchanges! and Omg, I am obsessed with Poo-pourri! I was skeptical at first, but it actually works!!! I actually got some for my sister's birthday in November and she loves it! 

@Kohedges~ Thanks, me  too! Yeah, I love giving out Poo~pourri bnow 😛 I was skeptical as you were, ha ha. I think it's fun to especially give as a gift because of it's usefulness and initial funny glances when someone receives it 😄

RE: What are you giving this year?

I gifted my best friend the Amore Pacific Vintage Essence. She’s in love as much as I am! For the girls at work..I bought the beauty blender and solid cleanser in the ornament. I had to buy 5 so I kept it simple. Every girl needs a beauty blender!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you giving this year?

love anything from AmorePacific!

You are totally right! The beauty blender is a must have!!!

Anonymous Insider

@darlyndar, what is not to love about the Amore Pacific Vintage Essence?!?!  It's phenomenal. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that my skincare for next year may primarily be AP. 

Wonderful gift for your best friend!

@Anonymous I don’t blame you! The Time Response Line looks AMAZING! The entire line will cost as much as my mortgage but I don’t doubt it would be worth every penny! 

Anonymous Insider

So true, @darlyndar!  I'll be introducing AP into my skincare collection slowly - one product at a time.  I tell myself that I'll appreciate each product more this way - my wallet agrees.  LOL!

RE: What are you giving this year?

I got my bff the Sephora pro editorial palette, better than sex mascara, eye brush set and KVD tattoo liner. I’m so excited to give them to her! What about you @Kohedges?
Anonymous Insider

Nicely curated eye makeup gift set for your bff, @bakeamuffin

You can never go wrong with the better than sex mascara 😄

54 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing