Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Gift Ideas

What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

Hey there, it's your local helpless girlfriend searching for a birthday gift for her teenager boyfriend.

In all seriousness, his birthday is in April, but I know that I'll struggle with finding a gift for him. I don't really have a lot of money to go throwing around (unemployment sucks), and I'm trying not ask my parents to dish out money for a dude they don't really know. So, I'd say my budget is $20.00/$30.00

Is there anything out there that I can get for him, regardless of it being enlisted on Sephora's website or not? I don't think he's a stickler for what I get him, but I don't want to end up giving something I'd give a family friend (like a movie from Walmart or something). It could be anything, really - acne products, cologne, brushes, whatever dudes like - as long as it's in my budget range, I'll bite.

I really want to get him something nice this year, but I'm a complete ditz at gifts. >.< Hopefully somebody out there isn't and can help!

RE: What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

Get him the cologne sampler! It comes 12 samples and a certificate he can redeem for a full-size. They are very nice brands too like ysl,Gucci, Armani , polo! And it comes in a cool little travel case they can use for toiletries! ($65) Hopefully he'll get the hint and take you on vacation haha. But a cheaper option.. go to Walgreens or Walmart and they sell awesome men's sets and mini sets ! Like axe, old spice, dove , and other brands ! They all have gift sets. $15-30

The one million cologne smells amazing!! It's expensive but so worth it

You can never go wrong with a set of Bluetooth speakers! There are some really cool ones within your budget on amazon! It’ll make watching his YouTube videos and movies a more portable and therefore enjoyable experience. Just make sure to read the reviews!

Re: RE: What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

Thank you for the suggestion!

My son is 18 and loves t-shirts. He really likes the ones from Grunt Style, Ranger Up and 9 Line Apparel. (The ones that are age appropriate naturally). He is also a Volunteer Firefighter, so I can never go wrong with Thin Red Line things. What are his interests?

Re: RE: What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

Pretty much any channel of entertainment - whether it be Youtube, T.V. shows, or movies, is his thing. I should really consider getting him clothing from Hot Topic, thank you for the suggestion!

Re: What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

Get a terracotta pot from Lowes, they cost about a dollar, paint it, add in some potting compost and an apple pip that has just started to sprout...and give him a beautiful tree to raise in a pot you decorated just for him. Even a teenage boy would find this sweet and a touching gift, something to treasure and nurture. It wouldnt cost you much at all and youd still have enough cash left over for a movie or gaming poster and some of his favourite candy bars!

RE: Re: What are some good birthday presents/products for males?

That is so cute haha

That's actually quite sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much for the idea, I'll definitely look around for some seeds to make it work.

What are his hobbies? That's always a good place to start when finding a great gift. 

HUGE fan of movies, he is. Indulges often in lax time, where he just watches a lot of Youtube videos, T.V. shows, etc. He's also into tennis. But I've always wanted to help him broaden his fashion range!

@Myuriii I think aviator sunglasses are universally flattering on all men. Just doing a quick google search and there are plenty of styles in your price range. I gave my boyfriend a pair of Ray-Ban aviators for his birthday several years ago and he loved them and wore them forever. 

I didn't even think about sunglasses, thank you so much for the suggestion!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors