cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Trying to think a gift for boyfriend

What should I buy for him?

Just another idea if you are looking outside Sephora. Consider buying him a silk pocket square. They're not too expensive but are a good add on to a suit and an alternative to a tie. Nice for date night or if he has a big interview coming up in the new year.

RE: Trying to think a gift for boyfriend

Get him the men’s cologne sampler. He can go through those and then redeem the card the comes with it for a free 1.7 oz of his favorite pick.. Also you can’t go wrong with the Jack Black line they carry or mens Clinique shaving cream and face products. You should be able to get him a gift mini of a little of everything now. Best time of the year

get him a perfume 🙂 that would be the best gift honestly.

Any American crew products. Especially their shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good. a little goes a long way, as its condenced product.

Hah I’m getting my man spice bomb too, but that’s really for me 😉 I don’t know about your boyfriend, but I can’t even get mine to use something other than the bar soap in the shower to wash his face, and when I put some pomade in his hair to add a little texture he looks like he’s being tortured. If he is into self-care, I think belif is pretty gender neutral. There’s always beard and or hair products. But I think cologne is the safest bet. You get to pick out something you know you like, it’s the kind of luxury he wouldn’t necessarily buy for himself, you know.

Victor Wolf spice bomb.....I am sure he will love it

Really depends on the age of the guy. Most guys old enough to drink appreciate a bottle. If you are thinking about getting him something from Sephora, I recommend making him a travel kit, so that way if you both go on a holiday together or if he has to go out of town for work or a tournament it'll make life a bit easier for him.

At Sephora? Beard stuff if he has a beard otherwise a cologne (stick to the popular choices). If not Sephora and he’s a sports fan then any gear (ie hat) or clothing of his favorite player or team. If not a sports fan then get some leisure joggers lol

Anthony products are great especially the shave gel, cleanser & clay masking

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing