Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Thank you @GG84!!

Because of this wonderful community, I have come to know some amazing women like @GG84. Thank you for this amazing package!!!! These Coffee Crisps are my new favorite candies. I was literally online last night trying to find a place where I can get 100 of them. Lol! My 5 year old jumped for joy when I gave him the Kinder Eggs. In the US, they are 2 separate pieces. You can’t find these that are actually a chocolate egg. You made his whole year! My 13 year old stole all the Maple candies and are holding them hostage. Today, I’m going to wear some glitter and eat some of those amazing chocolates. ❤️❤️❤️ Now, you need to fly to California so we can do some serious shopping.

4FF95E79-986D-4DEF-8F7A-3CFA6F146E7E.jpeg

Re: Thank you @GG84!!

what a lovely gift ! have fun with all your new goodies!

What an amazing gift @darlyndar! Enjoy all your goodies! 

That Sugar Shack container looks like something I need in my life, @darlyndar😂 What awesome and amazing goodies @GG84 sent to you. Love that Happy Holidays bag as well, love that you were spoiled by some BIC goodness😊

What a great gift @darlyndar glad you where able to get a fun part of Canada as well 😊🇨🇦 Happy Holidays!!! 

@darlyndar Enjoy our Canadian goodies! @GG84 is a wonderful woman to have as a friend! 

Wow, another great gift!  Enjoy your goodies!

@darlyndar YAY it arrived!! Kinder eggs are illegal in the states lol Something about the toy being inside. Or maybe thats just a myth? There's always a controversial meme that goes around about Kinder Eggs. 

There's always different themed ones, Frozen was a huge one lol. My niece is 5 and had me buying every Frozen Kinger Egg until she got Olaf. 

Coffee Crisp is soooo good. Coffee Crisp flavoured K-Cups ❤

Appriciate your friendship @darlyndar ❤🖤

It’s the fact that the plastic from the toy is touching the chocolate that our children eat  @GG84. That’s it. Americans think that will probably cause cancer or autism. It’s funny but it’s probably true 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ . (I had to have a meeting with his teacher because there is a child in his class that is not vaccinated. I may be opening a can of worms, but please keep them away from mine. He’s vaccinated but has a weak immune system) The ones the sell here are plastic shaped like an egg. You split it apart and one side has chocolate and the other side is the toy. It’s not nearly as fun as these were...which is what made him so happy. He won’t even let me throw away the plastic the toy came in. He says it’s “special edition”!!!

And excuse me???? Did you say Coffe Crisp K Kups????? I need 100 of those and 100 of the candies. But I’m serious. Lol. I’ll PayPal you money! I’m so in love and I take my coffee very seriously. My Keurig broke last month and my hubby ran to Walmart at 3am after work so I had coffee in the morning. 

I’m lagging and haven’t sent yours out yet...but will this week! Working nights and running kids around all day give me very little time. I need one more thing and I’m done. I can’t wait for you to get it! It’s been soooo much fun. 

@GG84 I also read that the Kinder eggs aren’t sold in the USA because of the toys being made of small pieces that children assemble and that they’re a chocking hazard! I really don’t think that it’s a myth! 

They sell them here @keana1. It’s just not as fun as those are! 

Forget my question @darlyndar I read what you posted after I posted my question 😬

Do they have small toys inside? @darlyndar 

Wow, what great goodies @darlyndar! I love the Eggs Surprises and wish we sold them here in the states in full egg! I went to Japan in the Summer and they had Disney themed ones. We're missing out! 😛

-Helen

Hi @darlyndar,

What an awesome package. Pigments are my favorite add-on for a glam look. I hope you enjoy your goodies 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi @darlyndar,

Makeup and Candy?! That sounds like my type of Christmas present. Looks like you got a fun variety of items. I really love British candy. Coffee Crisps are so yummy. I also really love Crunchies. It's a milk chocolate bar with a honey comb center. So good and not available here in the states unless you go to a place that sells British candy. Enjoy your goodies!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<3333

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4FF95E79-986D-4DEF-8F7A-3CFA6F146E7E.jpeg
testing