Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Skincare

What serum is the helping my dry skin?
Anonymous Insider

Skincare

I have lupus and cuase me very dry skin. I use Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge serum. Within a week I had no dry patches on my face. hope this helps!

Re: Skincare

Hi @urnaa24,

I love using the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!It's thin and sinks into the skin nicely before makeup application. I also love to pair it with the Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLif my face feels extra dry!

-Helen

@urnaa24 I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and I love to use squalane as a hydrator either with or without moisturizer (depending what I feel my skin needs that day). Give the Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLor Biossance 100% Sugarcane Squalane Oil 3.4 oz / 100 mLa Try! A little goes a long way. I have had a 30ml bottle for months and I use it every night, and I still probably have 2/3 left. You really only need a couple of drops (I do 1-2 drops on each cheek and 1 on my forehead and it gives me enough to cover a thin layer on my face). It absorbs really quickly, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, or make me break out 

Coconut oil works wonders but you could also use argan oil.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing