Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Sister Present

My little sister is an angel and obsessed with skincare but has one issue she just can't shake. No matter how well she takes care of her skin, every time she has a pimple, it leaves a lasting red mark for weeks whether she pops it or not. Does anyone have any products they recommend to help with that? Thank you so much! 

Re: Sister Present

@Mia0099, I agree with @Kim888 about the PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots- they're great. And, also as she mentioned, using a Vitamin C product helps too. I've also found that products with licorice root or alpha arbutin to be great for clearing up dark spots/marks. The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Hyperpigmentation Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL works really well and is priced nicely. Another product that works well is SKIN INC SUPPLEMENT BAR - Licorice Serum CALM IRRITATED SKIN- it's currently out of stock but I've found it to be effective with my post-pimple marks.

I would recommend using a product with retinol in it. The retinol will peel your skin and provide a newer, healthier layer of skin and the scars will disappear. I went to a dermatologist to get mine, but Differin gel is now sold at the pharmacy so I would get that. Always make sure to moisturize! This product will dry you out big time! Make sure to get a moisturizer with SPF in it, because the sunlight will darken all spots on her face. I hope my recommendations help!

@Mia0099  PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots are really great at drawing out gunk and healing pimples without leaving marks behind! A good vitamin c serum OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum® Mini can also be great for diminishing acne marks 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing