Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Secret Sister Gift Ideas

Hello! Where I work this year is doing secret sister gifts every month until December. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a small gift (would prefer to spend $30 or less) for mine. My SS doesn't like flowery smells. 

Re: Secret Sister Gift Ideas

@Hollizzie That sounds like so much fun!  I rec checking the "mini" section, or the gifts $25 and under section.  🙂

@HollizzieSephora Favourites sets are always something that's easy to pick up and give!  Depending on who you're buying for there are lots of options!  There are a few perfume samplers where they could pick their own travel size after.  The lashstash to go is always a great gift idea (try out 5 mascaras and get a full size of the one you love after).  There are also kits that focus on lips, highlighting, and several hair ones that you could choose!  I always find these are great gifts since they let someone play with a few different items from different brands!

@Hollizzie The Sephora favorite sets are great for gifts. There are several that are around $30

@Hollizzie Are you looking to spend $30 or less each month or $30 or less in total?

Each month!

@Hollizzie  Gotcha, well then here are my suggestions.

While I know perfume can be pretty personal, has some great picks that last a while, but if you go direct through the site you could pick any three from their lineup. If they don't like flowery, all the ones in the sephora set should be fine but going through the site you could switch out Hanami for Moab, which is rich and spicy and less powdery/musky.

Otherwise, like the others mentioned, the gifts under 25 and the sephora favorites are great picks! A personal favorite of my friends/family is the lashstash, since when they're done with the minis they can choose a full size- some lineups are better than others though

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing