Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Perfect Christmas gifts ๐ŸŽ

What you your recommendations for gift sets to give as Christmas? Anything from skin, hair, beauty or even fragrance. Iโ€™m looking to give for my mom, mother in law, sister in law etc. 

Re: Perfect Christmas gifts ๐ŸŽ

Sephora collection face mask sets are good. I got one for my friend for Christmas. Thereโ€™s one for $25 and a few for $10. These are perfect for pampering a friend or family member. 
hope this helps!

SB

Drunk Elephant The Trunk 4.0 Drunk Elephant The Littlesโ„ข Drunk Elephant Hair + Body Trunk 1.0 Drunk Elephant Softy The Baby Kit Drunk Elephant Dewy: The Polypeptide Kit Drunk Elephant Glowy the Night Kit Drunk Elephant Firmy The Day Kit First Aid Beauty All That FAB 

If you're not familiar with the "Sephora Favorites" sets I recommend checking them out (just search Sephora Favorites). They're always a great deal. And they're always coming out with new sets. The products aren't all the same, or even from the same brands. So even if not all of the products are great, it's very likely everyone will like at least some of the products. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing