Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Gift Ideas

Looking for a few Gift Ideas ๐ŸŽ

Hey Friends! 
Iโ€™m stumped. Iโ€™m very busy from here on out until Christmas as Iโ€™ve taken on a new role at work. 
I need some gifts for a few more people and I just donโ€™t have the time to shop in malls.  
Keeping in mind I am in Canada, here are a few people I still need to buy for, hope you creative geniusโ€™s can help! 
My mom - skincare lover. Gets the latest and greatest before me (had both DDG spectra devices before me) but still asks me for advice. She will use anything I buy her. I think she is currently using Perricone MD. 
Boss - Donโ€™t want to spend a ton. She is very particular about colours. Nude liquid lips. I donโ€™t think make up is the way to go. Iโ€™m lost. I got her a Jo Malone candle last year, donโ€™t want to repeat. 

Nothing hair related, I got that covered lol 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for a few Gift Ideas ๐ŸŽ

Hi @GG84,

I agree with @cianni,  the diffuser is such a great gift! Who doesn't love a cute decoration that smells good?!

Best,
Rebecca

@GG84 Does your mom like masking? I really like the FOREO - UFOโ„ข and it has several mask options to go with it. Only downside is that you need a smartphone so you if your mom isnโ€™t very tech savvy Iโ€™d do something else. She might enjoy a skincare fridge- Itโ€™s something I would think is a really cool present but would never buy for myself because itโ€™s slightly ridiculous. You could always fill the inside with some of her favorites or add a voucher for a spa day for the both of you. Bouncing off of @cianni Nest has a diffuser trio thatโ€™s very cute NEST - Petite Diffuser Trio. Sugarfina has a ton of cute holiday sets if sheโ€™s into sweets.

@makeitup305 Those are some great ideas! Thanks!!! 

@GG84 If your boss liked the JM candle, maybe the diffuser? Jo Malone London Red Roses Scent Surroundโ„ข Diffuser 5.6 oz/ 165 mL kinda similar but also different? Always a safe (and a touch luxe) bet. 

im super behind on skincare trends but maybe something like the BEAUTYBIO - GloPROยฎ Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool ? Thereโ€™s a bunch of starter kits too

@GG84 I second @cianni - the BEAUTYBIO - GloPROยฎ Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool is great! Microneedling is intense so if your boss knows a lot about skin care they will probably LOVE this! I really do feel like it works nad I should use it more. Thanks for the reminder to use this tonight ๐Ÿ˜„

@cianni 

She kinda just smiled. Sheโ€™s one to tell our co-workers she hated it and act like she likes it lol 

I love the Micro needling idea, thanks! 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing