Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Inner glow highlight

I’m looking for a highlight that’s not gritty or chunky with that tin man look. I want an inner glow type of youthful glow. Any recommendations? I’m eyeing the CT superstar highlighter although I’m not crazy about the packaging

Re: Inner glow highlight

@MichelleH99 Also not sold at sephora, but I really love the glossier haloscope! I apply with my fingers so it really lets you control the amount of glow you want. It comes in a pretty small size but I've used mine daily since may and am only like a third of the way through.

@MichelleH99 Not sold at Sephora but I totally recommend the Nabla Skin Glazing highlighters.  You can actually buy those at Ulta.

I recently purchased Make Up Forever's Ultra HD Soft Liquid Highlighter in Pink Pearl and it's my new favorite. With having to wear masks so much of the day I've started wearing less heavy makeup like powders and foundations. I use brow products, mascaras and highlighter to give myself that make up look. This highlighter lives up to the hype. It truly makes your skin radiate and it's so soft and bendable and you can definitely build it up if you prefer.

@MichelleH99 @Nars Fort de France highlighter 

BECCA Ignite highlighter is the best!! I like the Passion shade.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing