cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Gift Ideas

How can i put my lashes on, iโ€™m a begginer ๐Ÿ˜“

Process of putting my lashes on

Re: How can i put my lashes on, iโ€™m a begginer ๐Ÿ˜“

take duo lash glue, apply it to the underside of the band and wait a few seconds for it to get tacky,

@PreciousBella18 wrote:
Process of putting my lashes on

and apply the lashes as close to your lash line as possible. then, with tweezers, make sure the outer edge and the inner corners edge line up with your eye before the glue dries. 

Re: How can i put my lashes on, iโ€™m a begginer ๐Ÿ˜“

Hi @PreciousBella18,

Putting on false lashes for the first time can be really difficult and will take some practice! First, I recommend making sure the lash fits your eyes. If it's a bit too long, cut the outer edge until it fits! (I don't recommend cutting the inner corners of the lash band.) Then, I very carefully squeeze out a small amount of eyelash glue (Duo Eyelash Adhesive is my favorite and I've been using it for years!) and apply it to the lash band. Let the glue sit for about 30 seconds or so then apply it to your lashes (inner corner to outer corner). It may take a few minutes for the glue to dry. Also, I usually apply my false lashes with my eyes open rather than closed so that my eyes don't get stuck together!

https://www.sephora.com/product/eyelash-adhesive-P266812

Don't get discouraged if you don't get it down right away! It'll take some practice ๐Ÿ™‚

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing