Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket?

2020-12-sephorathon-bi-dollar-savings-offer-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

It’s that time of year, BIC! The holiday season is here, and we know many of you have some important shopping decisions to make. Whether you’re checking off gifts for your loved ones, or looking to treat yourself, we want to know: What beauty goodies are on your list this year? Got a solid strategy for getting the most out of the holiday sales and deals? Let Community know how you’re building your basket!

Click the “Reply” button below to share your holiday shopping list, post pics of your holiday hauls, or ask other members for gifting/product advice! 😊

Re: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket?

I got 2 Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Kit ft. Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Honey Bear Hair Mask kits - one for me and one for my mom during the friends and family sale. I previously got a deluxe sample of innisfree Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask with a different order that I have to try. If it goes well I may be treating myself to innisfree Volcanic Holiday Set 😊

I have a whole lots of WANT but i will try to limit myself to pick up only NEED 🤣 We'll see how i do 😀

Nov_S_List.PNG

I just asked for the beautyblender Rocket To Flawless Blend & Cleanse Sponge Set as a gift, maaayyyybbbee drops some hints to someone.  I sent them a link 😂

@danielledanielle You’re so smart 😘 I normally showed things to my hubby saying “This is nice” and I would get a Sephora GC 😂🤣

@TeamBIC I don't have anything in particular in mind for myself.  I'm sure a trip to the store would change that, though - I haven't been in all year!  I think I would like to pick up Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit for gifting to a friend, though.  I might also want to pick up another friend just a little something for Thanksgiving.  If anyone has cute ideas for about $10 or so, tag me!

@greeneyedgirl107 I don’t have much on my list either but looking at this Olaplex set, I am thinking to finally try it. I only use No.3 somewhat regularly. Shampoo and conditioner I’m just not sure how many uses I can get out of these bottles as I have very long and thick hair. I think this set is a good value to test it all out.

@fatimamummy It's weird that there aren't that many things that are interesting me right now.  It's making it harder to maintain my spend status.  Plus, I just got a tooth pulled and thought it would be fun to get a gift from the Tooth Fairy.  But I really can't think of anything I'm especially interested in.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Gel Mask Hydrating & Quenching 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

@greeneyedgirl107 This one is on sale.  I bought this as an add-on product and it's pretty darn good for the price

@blackkitty2014 Thanks - I'll keep that in mind.  I recently bought my friend The Ordinary "Buffet" 1 oz/ 30 mL and am hoping she takes to it, as she isn't into skincare.  If she gets on the skincare train, she might want to move onto eyes!

@GeorginaBT @Kim888 @Samtian All great ideas!  Many thanks 🙂

This Olaplex set is in my basket too @greeneyedgirl107! Such a good deal as I use No. 3 and No. 6 regularly already. 

Love @Samtian's idea of masks for a little gift! Maybe SEPHORA COLLECTION The Vitamins Masks Kit or SEPHORA COLLECTION Skincare Surprise Set?

@greeneyedgirl107 - maybe CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Duo ! I feel like the black honey is almost universally liked - I’ve only ever seen a handful of people not like it! 

@greeneyedgirl107 Is your friend into masking? You could pick up a couple of masks for them. 

@TeamBIC The only thing I want at the moment that is on my wishlist is the PMG lip balm that hasn't released yet.

With all the staying home, I have quite a few family members who have decided to grow beards so I will be picking up some Jack Black Beard Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Original as gifts! I also think the SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Kisses #Lipstories Lipstick Ornament will make a great stocking stuffer! 

For myself, I really need a new hairbrush and I was going to get one during the F&F but reviews were mixed on the one I wanted. I keep seeing everyone recommend the Drybar Super Lemon Drop so I may get that! I also am almost out of my mini resurfacing masks so I'll either pick up the Drunk Elephant Softy The Baby Kit  or Herbivore Prism AHA + BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Ugh yes Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Original is the best @Kim888. Anyone could benefit from it!

I'm intrigued by the Drybar brush! I've been using the same old hairbrush for ages, maybe it's time for a refresh... 

@Kim888 Yes the Drybar brush is so good.  Everyone in my family has one even my son.

226 Replies
testing