Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in your basket?

2020-12-sephorathon-bi-dollar-savings-offer-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

Itโ€™s that time of year, BIC! The holiday season is here, and we know many of you have some important shopping decisions to make. Whether youโ€™re checking off gifts for your loved ones, or looking to treat yourself, we want to know: What beauty goodies are on your list this year? Got a solid strategy for getting the most out of the holiday sales and deals? Let Community know how youโ€™re building your basket!

Click the โ€œReplyโ€ button below to share your holiday shopping list, post pics of your holiday hauls, or ask other members for gifting/product advice! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in your basket?

I bought a few new items and I CANT wait to try them Summer Fridays The Hydration Set. Will probably end up making another order before the end of the sale to make sure my everyday products are stocked up ๐Ÿคช does anyone else do this? Or are most people more organized and can do it in one order?

@julielynn, definitely multiple. Especially if there's so...

@julielynn, definitely multiple. Especially if there's something I can see myself using up or restocking skincare staples.

@julielyyynn  I usually order multiple times. If not for our pandemic situation, I'd also have made a couple in-store purchases by now. Hope you enjoy your Summer Fridays set! 

I'll end up with a couple orders @julielyyynn .  One year I did an order a day as my 'reward' for getting through a crappy workplace lol.  Usually I'll do one bigger planned order then one with something random and one more with something I forgot about.

@julielyyynn @I have made multiple orders

Ok so Iโ€™m looking for a good eyeshadow primer. What is the best on the market guyz and galz??

@deeva22  When I need a grippy primer (usually for shadows known for fallout), my favorite is Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer . It locks everything in place on my hooded eyes. 

Otherwise, I usually reach for NARS Pro-Primeโ„ข Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Original (either the original version or one of the tinted ones). 

thanks ! Think Iโ€™ll go with Nars. I love their concealers so Iโ€™ll give their eye primer a shot!  Tysm for your Input!

I'm another vote for the Nars pro prime @deeva22 .  Especially if you have more oily eyelids. 

• Thanks so much ! I love nars  concealer so Iโ€™ll try their eye primer. Ty ! 

Fenty's is pretty good... I've also heard good things about abh and hourglass

NARS pro eyeshadow base!! 

@deeva22 MAC prep and prime 24 hour eye base 

Guess they donโ€™t sell here on Sephora .. Iโ€™ll check MAc website 

Sephora Canada carries MAC if you happen to be up here @deeva22 

Ulta carries the MAC products too. Find them cheaper there sometimes.

Awesome ty so much - gonna go check it out. ๐Ÿ˜

Is there an eye cream that can reduce the hood on my upper eye lids?

@Obsessed52 I have hooded upper eye lids and what I found out that helped a lot is the Ole Henriksen Eye Gel (NOT the creme) - they have discontinued selling it here however you can still buy it from other sellers, particularly from Mercari or Ebay sites. I usually pat it on my lids before bed. Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Is there any hair products that reverse your grey hair to black . And also for hai fall ? 

4 Replies
testing