Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits

REMINDER: Our Holiday Hooray event is back 12/5 - 12/17 (starting 12/4 for Rouge!) and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings! Check out our FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Hooray-2019-FAQs/m-p/5067728

Sephora Favorites kits are hands down some of the best gifts to give during the holidays. These kits let you (or a lucky recipient) try out all sorts of fantastic product at such a great value. Keep reading to see which Sephora Favorites kits you’ll want to snag this season!

give me more lip.PNG

Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip - $42 USD ($90 value) / $50 CAD ($108 value)

Lip lovers: this one’s for you. This year’s Give Me More Lip set is packed with amazing goodies from Fenty Beauty, Laneige, Milk Makeup, and more. From balms to glosses, lipsticks to lip treatments, this set has you covered. (Pssst… with just the full-size INC.redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss and Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, you’re totally getting bang for your buck—AND six incredible deluxe-size products!)

iconic hair.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Iconic Hair - $40 USD ($110 value) / $50 CAD ($140 value) 

This is the ultimate gift for the hair lover! This kit contains 11 different hair products from some of our favorite haircare brands and are ideal to nurture, hydrate, style, and smooth all hair types. 

lashstash.PNGSephora Favorites Lashstash $48 USD ($135 value) / $58 CAD ($162 value)

Lashes are life, and this set is keeping me going! Lashstash comes with ten amazing mascaras to try and test: eight deluxe-size samples, and two full-size tubes. To top it all off, you’ll also get a gorgeous pair of Huda falsies for times you want to add a touch of drama to your look.

skin wonderland.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Skin Wonderland - $64 USD ($181 value) / $84 CAD ($187 value) 

This skincare kit truly lives up to its name. It’s a skincare Wonderland that contains luxe products from some of our favorite brands and will keep you glowing from inside-out, head-to-toe. The best gift for the skincare junkie in your life or to treat yourself to try out a variety of products before purchasing and committing to a full size.

skincare's next big thing.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Skincare's Next Big Thing - $40 USD ($120 value) / $40 CAD ($120 value) 

This kit is perfect for those who have skincare concerns such as dryness, dark spots, dullness and/or uneven texture. This kit features products to gently exfoliate, brighten, soothe, even, and hydrate the skin. Note that the Canada and US versions of this kit come with different products, so make sure to check out what amazing skincare goodies your country carries! 

soko to tokyo.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Soko to Tokyo $40 USD ($124 value) / $50 CAD ($140 value)

Yesssss! Our jaws dropped to the ground when we first learned about this kit. The value is amazing and you get a chance to try 10 different K-beauty and J-beauty products which are also travel friendly. This multi-branded kit contains a variety of cleansers, moisturizers, masks, and more -- ideal for all skin types. (Please note that the Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream is not available in the Canada kit!) 

superstars.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Superstars $48 USD ($137 value) / $58 CAD ($164 value)

For the all-around makeup junkie, the Superstars kit is the way to go. If you’ve heard buzz about these all-star products, now’s your chance to give them a try! These are nine bestselling makeup products, and after trying them out you’ll probably understand why. You’ll even be getting a full-size Fenty Beauty highlighter, Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel, and NARS lipstick pencil.

beauty unmasked.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Beauty Unmasked - $24 USD ($60 value) US only

For all you maskers out there, this one’s for you! The Beauty Unmasked set comes with seven different must-try masks for clearer and more radiant skin #glowgoals.

perfume sampler.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Holiday Perfume Sampler - $65 USD ($111 value) US only

I’m sure we can all agree that this is one of the best sets to give as gifts during the holidays. If you aren’t familiar with the Holiday Perfume Sampler, this set comes with a diverse range of thirteen beautiful fragrance samples. Once you’ve tested them all, you can exchange the included voucher for a full-size of your favorite fragrance—the hard part is narrowing down your favorites to just one. 😉

cologne sampler.PNG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Holiday Cologne Sampler - $65 USD ($110 value) US only

This set is ideal for those who prefer more masculine notes. With eleven samples of some of our most popular colognes, this is a perfect gift to give someone a chance to try out different scents. Just like the Holiday Perfume Sampler, the voucher included in the set can be exchanged for a full-size fragrance. The Cologne Sampler is super helpful to take the guessing out of gift-giving!

Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits

Truth be told, I almost missed the Sephora Favorites wall.  Luckily, the gals have perfect vision when it comes to a great set. 

Also spotted in stores.Also spotted in stores.That guy on top is in the sale section! That's a full size CT lipstick!That guy on top is in the sale section! That's a full size CT lipstick!A little bit of everythingA little bit of everythingThis is OOS online but I've seen it in store!This is OOS online but I've seen it in store!

RE: Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits

Perfect! My Christmas shopping will be done early this year - thanks for the tip! 🤩
Anonymous Insider

Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits

I am totally wanting the Soko to Tokyo and the Unmasked Beauty kits

RE: Holiday Preview 2019: Sephora Favorites Kits

Excited to get the Lip kit and the lashes kit!

Such fun kits! 

Amazing gift sets! How am I going to chose which ones to get? LOL

Despite having SO many fenty highlighters, for some reason I never got mean money/hu$tla baby, so when I saw it in the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Superstars kit I definitely had to grab it. This is probably one of the more interesting Superstars kits I’ve seen in a while bevause it’s a good mix of staples (BTS, All Nighter, ABH brow gel and the bite agave), and some newer products (milk hydrogrip, benefit roller liner). Bonus For there not being a lot of shade repeats (like the LM is in taupe instead of Amethyst, the nars is in Dolce Vita instead of Do Me Baby). Super happy with this one! The value was great just for the highlighter alone, but it’s always nice to restock on some mini staples ☺️

@KatieBT So many good favorites 

Nice!

Will there be a Give Me Some Lip Set offered this year @KatieBT? I have been purchasing this kit for at least 6-7 years and I always look forward to it.

@loretta55, I definitely saw the gimme some lip while per...

@Loretta55, I definitely saw the gimme some lip while perusing the gift section

@loretta55, ah my mistake... I saw the same set posted he...

@Loretta55, ah my mistake... I saw the same set posted here. Hopefully there will be other releases 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Re: @loretta55, ah my mistake... I saw the same set posted he...

No problem @danielledanielle. Hopefully the larger set will be released.

Re: @loretta55, I definitely saw the gimme some lip while per...

Did you see the Give Me Some Lip in store @danielledanielle? This set is larger than the Give Me More Lip Set. Last year it contained 16 lip products and the price was $75.00.

@Loretta55 I saw it at SIJCP today.

Thank you for your reply @Samtian. Do you remember which products were included in that set? Also do you remember the cost of the set?

@Loretta55 No I'm sorry. I glanced at it, nothing looked interesting to me so I kept walking. 

These are awesome gift options for new beauty enthusiasts Heart 

I'm eyeing that Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked Set because it's such a great value with lots of masks I want to try, especially the Kiehls Tumeric and Cranberry Seed Mask. <333

Hi @PenelopeBT,

Me too! I have been wanting to try three of the masks and the others I have tried and LOVE! 

Best,
Rebecca

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • lashstash.PNG
  • give me more lip.PNG
  • superstars.PNG
  • cologne sampler.PNG
  • iconic hair.PNG
  • soko to tokyo.PNG
  • skincare's next big thing.PNG
  • beauty unmasked.PNG
  • skin wonderland.PNG
  • perfume sampler.PNG
  • This is OOS online but I've seen it in store!
  • Also spotted in stores.
  • That guy on top is in the sale section! That's a full size CT lipstick!
  • A little bit of everything
testing