Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Preview 2019: Fantastic Fragrance Sets

REMINDER: Our Holiday Hooray event is back 12/5 - 12/17 (starting 12/4 for Rouge!) and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings! Check out our FAQs here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Hooray-2019-FAQs/m-p/5067728

Fragrance sets are probably my favorite gifts to give others during the holidays because it's so hard to go wrong. These sets are sure to please any perfume lover on your list and - bonus - many of these scents are great for any gender. 

Fragrance_Atelier.png

ATELIER COLOGNE - Perfume Wardrobe

Many of you already know and love Atelier's bestselling colognes but if you're looking to spread your love of fragrance with a loved one this set is the perfect girl. These colognes are suitable for any gender and you get seven different sprays  which I love! Scents included are Pacific Lime, Pomélo Paradis, Orange Sanguine, Vanille Insensée, Clémentine California, Cèdre Atlas, Musc Impérial

FRAGRANCE_JHAG.png

JULIETTE HAS A GUN - Must-Have Gift Set

These two Juliette Has a Gun fragrances are must-haves for your collection. Not A Perfume is an extremely warm woody scent that isn’t overpowering to the senses. It wears beautifully and lasts throughout the day. Vanilla Vibes is a dreamy, fresh scent that encapsulates you with yummy vanilla notes. The travel size spray is a perfect size to keep in your purse so you can be ready for any occasion!

Fragrance_Replica.png

MAISON MARGIELA - ‘REPLICA' Deluxe Mini Coffret Set

One word: Obsessed! I love that all these fragrances are gender neutral and can make a beautiful gift for anyone on your holiday list. The set comes with five different scents including Sailing Day, Beach Walk, Jazz Club, Lazy Sunday Morning, and By the Fireplace. The bottles are all minis which makes it easier to try five different Replica scents and switch between options, not to mention they are also adorable! 

clean reserve.JPG

CLEAN RESERVE - Reserve - Giving Back Gift Set

I am such a big fan of Clean Reserve after attending their NYC meditation event last year. We learned so much about the core fragrances, where the ingredients come from, and the sustainable packaging so I was delighted to see this set of minis. The set includes five eau de parfumes including Acqua Neroli, Solar Bloom, Warm Cotton [Reserve Blend], Rain [Reserve Blend], and Skin [Reserve Blend]. My new favorite way to layer fragrance is adding a bit of Warm Cotton after applying Skin - this clean scents make me feel simple, clean, and ready to be productive. 

voluspa candles.JPG

VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Trio Set - Mokara, Goji Tarocco Orange, Gilt Pomander & Hinoki

These Macaron Candles are pretty nicely sized and actually shaped like the deliciously fancy French cookie - don't worry though, they are bigger than a cookie! The set includes three different scents: Mokara (the white candle), Goji Tarocco Orange (the red candle), and Gilt Pomander & Hinoki (the gold candle). All three smell so pretty and automatically transport you to the coziest winter day with all the happiest holiday feels. All three fragrances are powerful but not overwhelming and the candles look beautiful anywhere you place them. If you're going to a holiday party we cannot recommend gifting this set enough. 

Re: Holiday Preview 2019: Fantastic Fragrance Sets

I've been burning the VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Trio Set - Mokara, Goji Tarocco Orange, Gilt Pomander set like crazy around the house: living room, bathtub, work from home space (aka, corner of the dining room table). I find it very calming and soothing and not to mention, they smell amazing! The set appears to be sold out online, but you can still find it in local stores using the zip code store locator on the product page.My favorite is the Goji Tarocco Orange. Big fan of citrus notes!My favorite is the Goji Tarocco Orange. Big fan of citrus notes!

Even though this set is sold out online, here are some others that are similar!

VOLUSPA - Roses Macaron Candle Set

VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Set

Do you burn candles around the house? They are a must have anytime I take a soak in the tub. 

The holidays are approaching and VOLUSPA - Gilt Pomander Large Glass Jar is burning bright at home. 🙂 Love this scent during the winter; perfect warm and dozy fragrance vibes to spice up any space. 

The VOLUSPA - Macaron Candle Trio Set - Mokara, Goji Tarocco Orange, Gilt Pomander & Hinoki is likely going to be one of my go-to gifts this year. The sizes of these candles are great; I'm excited for recipients to experience these yummy scents~ 

I totally want the Voluspa set, I just ordered the Gilt Pomander candle and am so looking forward to it! Holiday scents are always my favorite  - so cozy and warm! 

Aw, the little mini bottles are so cute ❤️

The adorable mini bottles are my favorite @pocketvenus 😄 the clean set is officially mine (YAY!) and now I just need to give them a dedicated space. Thinking of displaying some of these little cuties on my desk since my vanity it a liiiiiitle crowded. 

@KatieBTEasy to make room for minis 🙂

@KatieBT I love Clean Reserve Skin. Ever since I bought it, it's one of my all-time favorite perfumes, and the regular bottle is huge!

Ooo I never knew Not a Perfume was a warm, woody scent. I adore that type of scent!!💛 Gotta check that one out! 😉 Thanks for sharing @KatieBT 

Ohhh! I love Atelier. I am def adding this to my list of things to get! 🙂

RE: Holiday Preview 2019: Fantastic Fragrance Sets

Yasss!!! I love a good holiday set. More bang for your buck!

Great post! Is anyone into fragrance sets with makeup products in them?! I'm in love with the Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Holiday Gift Set. It has a full sized Black Opium fragrance paired with a YSL red lipstick and mascara. <333

https://www.sephora.com/product/yves-saint-laurent-black-opium-holiday-gift-set-P452500?icid2=produc...

@PenelopeBT I purchased the other set for myself. It comes with a 1oz bottle and a travel size also. 

@PenelopeBT  Ohhhh I think I’ve just found one of my sisters Xmas gift thanks to you! This is her fave perfume and she loves red lipstick! 💋

@PenelopeBT Yes!

@KatieBT I love fragrance gift sets! Are some of these already sold out?

Why, why must you post this? Now I have t least 2 more items to add to my list for the Rogue sale!

I'm sorry @Tarabotti but I had to share, they were too cute and the value was too good to keep this a secret 🙂 Which set are you most excited for? 

Thanks for the pics @KatieBT. That Replica set looks wonderful, and the little bottles are so cute! 🙂

@PrettyPaint I was able to play around with these cute bottles and I am in LOVE! The love is so real, not only do they look adorable on any vanity but I there are 5 of them so you can switch them up depending your mood. Sailing Day has become my new favorite scent because it smells fresh, clean, and will almost transports me to a nice sunny day by the ocean. 🙂

@BrendaBT you must share this info to the fragrance vibes thread! I need all the sunny, beach vibes I can get 😄

33 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • Fragrance_Atelier.png
  • Fragrance_Replica.png
  • FRAGRANCE_JHAG.png
  • voluspa candles.JPG
  • clean reserve.JPG
  • My favorite is the Goji Tarocco Orange. Big fan of citrus notes!
testing