Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 9 - Share how you're treating yourself!

Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022

It’s officially holiday season here at Sephora, and we’re celebrating with all of our Community friends the best way we know how – by sharing beauty recommendations, of course! 🎁 The Beauty Insider Community always seems to have the best beauty buy, trick, or tip for just about any occasion, and now we’re truly putting you all to the test with a Holiday Gifting Challenge!

Here’s how it works: we polled our Community Ambassadors and had them come up with different hard-to-shop-for people (some of them real, some hypothetical… all very relatable) and turned them into weekly prompts to challenge our Community to brainstorm the perfect gift ideas for each. Each prompt will include two different people or gifts that fit under that overall category -- you can reply with different ideas for both recipients within that prompt, or share ideas for just one of them, or however you feel inspired to participate in this ultimate present-picking challenge. In your replies, be sure to tag those products using the “#” sign -- and don’t forget to come back each week to share your recommendations for the next batch of “giftees!”

• Week 1 (11/1-11/7) – office party picks 💻
    • White Elephant giftee for an office party - @Buootiful 
    • For the coworker who’s perpetually stressed out - @Mochapj 

• Week 2 (11/8-11/14) – scent-sational gifts 🌺
    • For my children’s teachers who love a good holiday scent - @lmaster 
    • For the teen boy who’s ready try something nicer than drugstore body spray - @heartsmyface 

• Week 3 (11/15-11/21) – hosts (and hostesses) with the most 🏠
    • For your hostess who has the coziest house that makes you feel like your home away from home - @Guessgal 
    • First-time gifts that dazzle your new in-laws celebrating your first Christmas together - @niki172 

• Week 4 (11/22-11/28) – gifts of gratitude 🙌
    • Your friends that are essential workers! Especially those who have to mask up and wash up daily -@danielledanielle 
    • The sweet woman who voluntarily keeps the neighborhood tidied up all year round -@itsfi 

• Week 5 (11/29-12/5) – for the skincare aficionado 🧖 
    • For the skincare lover who probably has all kinds of lotions and potions but maybe not all the tools -@Saradestin 
    • For my friend who loves skincare, has acne-prone skin, and who loves to bounce from brand to brand -@ather  ‍️

• Week 6 (12/6-12/12) – for the beauty newbie in the family 👼
    • For my teen family member just getting into makeup and building a collection - @Kim888 
    • A teenage boy who started getting acne but doesn’t like to put anything on his face - @fatimamummy  

• Week 7 (12/13-12/19) – presents that pamper 🛀
    • For my mom who I love to spoil every holiday with beautiful gift sets -@Missnur 
    • The person who could use a confidence boost or be reminded of their self-worth -@Samtian 

• Week 8 (12/20-12/26) – travel-ready 🧳
    • For the international traveler who’s always on the next flight -@CookieGirl1 
    • For my sister-in-law who is always on the go -@SportyGirly125 

• Week 9 (12/27-1/2) – treat yourself! 💁‍️
    • For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal -@haleyvvvv 
    • A gift wrapped perfectly for me! ‘Cause we deserve to get something too! -@missjeanie 

Happy gifting season! Hit reply to share your present picks for the challenge at hand, tagging products using the “#” symbol!

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 9 - Share how you're treating yourself!

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 9 - Share how you're treating yourself!

Get a cleansing balm like the clean it zero or a good spf with a tint like the super goop one and take advantage of the free samples at checkout 

Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 PA+++ 

Get some of the ordinary skin products you can get some pretty good prices like under 10 bucks

img src=x onerror=prompt(document.domain).png.jpg

@TeamBIC 😘

Week 9 (12/27-1/2) – treat yourself! 💁‍️
◦ For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal - Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk on the Go Eye and Lip Set 
◦ A gift wrapped perfectly for me! ‘Cause we deserve to get something too! TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eyeshadow Duo 

For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal: Something by Gucci!  Gucci Luminous Sheer Lipstick has a gorgeous blue rose case against the red lippie.  Or maybe Dior Rouge Dior Minaudière - Limited Edition Clutch and Lipstick Set ?!

A gift wrapped perfectly for me! ‘Cause we deserve to get something too! SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora City Tote Bag would make a great gift bag!

Week 9- For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal- Givenchy Mini Le Rouge Couture Lipstick Set .

It's on sale, plus an extra 20% off!

givenchy box.jpggivenchy hand swatches.jpg

@Ispend2much6 These are such beautiful swatches 😍 I love the feel of the Givenchy velvet packaging and you have just reminded me to try the mini I have this weekend!

@Guessgal  Thank you.  I hope you love yours!

Week 9 (12/27-1/2) – treat yourself! 💁‍️

• For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal . Westman Atelier Squeaky and Cheeky Duo Lip and Cheek Holiday Gift Set 

These are such beautiful gift options @faeriegirl! I have been debating whether to pick up the CT powder with the LE Luna New Year packaging for myself. 🤔 I think we know how that will end up. 😂

I had to get it @itsfi ! 

@itsfi  It's not a far journey from mind to pocket.

Week 9 (12/27-1/2) – treat yourself! 💁
‍️
For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal - @haleyvvvv  

Under $25:

$25 - $50:

Over $50

Over $100:
  • KILIAN Paris Mini Perfume Discovery Set 

A gift wrapped perfectly for me! ‘Cause we deserve to get something too! - @missjeanie 

Under $25:
  • Voluspa candles - the mini mercury jars for the Gilt Pomander & Hinoki and the Frosted Holly Berry scents look beautiful when lit

$25 - $50:
  • Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Sheer Lipstick 508 Diana Amber or any of the Gucci lipsticks - the cases are gorgeous and the shades, too!
  • maude Tub Kit - mineral bath salt soak and coconut milk bath set 

Over $50:

Waaaay over $50

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 8 - Share your gift ideas for the travelers in your life!

Week 8 (12/20-12/26) – travel-ready 🧳

For the international traveler who’s always on the next flight - @CookieGirl1

Under $25:
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Skincare Essentials Kit 
  • CLINIQUE Must-Have Makeup Set 
  • Biossance Radiantly Rose Duo 

$25 - $50

Over $50:

And, here's what I would include in my travel tote:

For my sister-in-law who is always on the go - @SportyGirly125  

Under $25:

$25 - 50:

$50 - $100:

Over $100:

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 8 - Share your gift ideas for the travelers in your life!

For the mom who I love to spoil every holiday with beautiful gift sets -@Missnur here are my recommendations

- Tatcha The Japanese Ritual for Glowing Skin 

- Tatcha Dewy Skin Essentials Set 

- Gisou Honey Infused Hydration Hair Set 

For the person who could use a confidence boost or be reminded of their self-worth -@Samtian my recommendations are 

- Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Bounce Collagen Body Cream and Perfume Set 

- Lancôme Idôle Aura Eau de Parfum Gift Set 

Whenever i wear either of these i feel the most confidant i have ever felt in my life.

@EmilyManaba, Tatcha has such beautiful gift sets - ther products are amazing and the packaging is gorgeous! 💝

Week 8

International traveler who’s always on the next flight

This would be nice to have on hand for travel, and I love belif products

belif On-the-glow hydration travel kit 

Sister-in-law always on the go:

Tower 28 BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush seems like it would work well for this category. I always like to have a multi-use product like this in my bag.

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Office Hours 

Multi-use products are fantastic to have on hand @PrettyPaint! 😍 I love the versatility they offer, though I'm sure I don't need to have soooo many in my handbag at one time. Hahaha! 

@PrettyPaint Great choices! I have the Tower 28 Blush in the shade Magic Hour and love using it on my cheeks for a natural flush ☺️

532 Replies
testing