Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png

EDIT 10/28: You've spoken, and your Community Chosen gifts can be found here!

It’s the most magical time of year, especially for those of us who live our best life during peak shopping season, but shopping for gifts doesn’t come easily for everyone. The pressure of coming up with the best beauty gifts for everyone on your list can be a major struggle for some, taking out the joy that should come with spreading holiday beauty cheer. So we figured we’d call in some reinforcements – the BIC! We want YOUR expert help to crowdsource the ULTIMATE holiday gift guide.

EDIT: We love what you've shared so far, so we're extending the deadline to contribute your Sephora gift ideas! Please fill out this form by Monday, October 14th! If you're on the app, please make sure to visit on desktop or the mobile website in order to access the form link.

*Please note: These might not be the exact categories we end up using in our final guide – they’re just to help spark that gift-giving spirit and inspire your ideas. Don’t forget to share your own gifting category ideas in the form as well!

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

@Brutalitops Love the idea of using your GWPs and rewards as little bonus gifts. I need to start being more generous with those considering the mighty collection I've stocked up! 😂 Adding them to little self-care packages is a great idea, especially because it makes it that much more thoughtful and intentional. ❤ 

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

I think the perfect gift would be one of the sephora favorites set. You can do a perfume favorites where they get to try out multiple fragrances and then choose the one that best suits them, then there are the amazing make up sets, which has some great products.

I’ve purchase many a Sephora Favorites set for gifts.  These sets are awesome as they have a wide variety of products - lots of time you’re not terrible sure what people will like.

Totally agree! I seem to always buy a Sephora favourites kit every year for someone. It always has such a great selection of products that are sure to please. 🙂 

This is awesome! Thanks for letting us contribute @TeamBIC! 😄

I love these, @TeamBIC!  I can't wait to see what you find out!

This is so exciting - I actually wanted to organize my picks by categories, so this is helpful too! Working on it 😄

@Cyncynn ...I was ready to hop in and fill it out, but yeah, now I'm like...I should sleep on it, this is a thinker.

@danielledanielle Didn't want to overwhelm you, but also didn't want to limit all the genius gifting ideas! It's a tough balance 😉

@AlexBT ...It was tough...took me 3 days!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png
testing