cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|
Anonymous Insider

Gift Idea

Ok.. so I’m a guy and I picked out a female coworker out for our company secret Santa. And I’m in need of help for this amazing coworker of mine. Where do I begin? What colors should I look into? Are there any stuff that can help make wipe off her makeup fast and easy? HELP?! 🤣🙏🏾

Re: Gift Idea

Holy nice guy! I’m not sure I would venture into colours since makeup is a pretty personal item as far as preference and what looks good on a woman. May I suggest skincare, and more specifically, a set of some sort 😊

@Anonymous Another option is to check under the Gifts section and sort by price depending on what your limit is for the exchange. It'll bring up lots of gift sets and holiday gifting options for you. 

Anonymous Insider

CLUTCH! Thank you so much for this! Mann y’all are nice ppl. 😁🙏🏾

@Anonymous you can look for Sephora Favorites sets in the search box.  There are a variety from makeup to perfume, etc

Anonymous Insider

I will definitely try that. Haha idk why I’m so nervous haha last one was easy. I got one of my best buddies but now I pulled a female coworker and I guess I don’t wanna mess it up lol but again a million thanks 🙏🏾 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing