Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

GOOD BRONZER

I’m looking for a bronzer that’s in my price range (nothing over $40) but I’m having trouble deciding on which on because all of them almost says the same thing thats in their description and I’m getting really confused. PLEASE HELP ME!

Re: GOOD BRONZER

hoola 

RE: GOOD BRONZER

I love the Too Faced “ Sun Bunny”! I’ve been wearing it for about 10 years now! Wouldn’t buy any other!

GOOD BRONZER

if you're willing to spend the extra money, Marc Jacobs bronzer is amazing and comes with a good amount of product. both shades are like the perfect shade for bronzers not too orange or too brown

If you don't necessarily want a true matte bronzer, I love the Becca Sunlit Bronzer. It's under $40 at $38, and it lasts for a long time. There's a slight shimmer, but it blends so beautifully on the skin and any type of foundation.

@kiararoxas

HOURGLASS - Ambient® Lighting Bronzer - Luminous Bronze Light-the mini is only $24 and lasts a long time! I’ve had mine for about a year and a half now and it’s still going strong!

@kiararoxas I love Nars Laguna bronzer. Another bronzer people love is Benefit Hoola bronzer. The other 2 bronzers I would recommend is not under $40 is Tom Ford bronzer in the color Terra and Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing